**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you think they should reduce the amount of Shards in a 5* crystal

Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
edited March 2018 in General Discussion

Do you think they should reduce the amount of Shards in a 5* crystal 108 votes

Yes
48%
Vdh2008thetaman23tutyimutyiBadroseDarkestDestroyerKobaltStefffchaos3430Rapjeremy2811SuperAljhonMarine31_QueqqueeVision_41UC439Katy_CandyKojomaotoltezzythanks4playingBlueHawk4906 52 votes
No
51%
GroundedWisdomdanielmathHaji_SaabstakRaganatorxNigLoPrestiAddyosZoddymamDeadbyrd9NastyEfnNatebelli300AxeCopFireDanicb94Primmer79wSWeaponXTonyStarkadqqedfyvrmmmfriedchickenProtocol8051 56 votes

Comments

• Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Yes
    I hope they change the amount for the 5* star crystal.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Do you mean to ask if they should reduce the number of shards a 5 star costs? If so yes with the addition of 6 stars in game 5 stars need to be more easily obtained.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Yes
    mdsub wrote: »
    Do you mean to ask if they should reduce the number of shards a 5 star costs?

Yes that is what I meant
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    No
    It's funny guys who can't get 5 shards much want this and think it will balance the game? My.main has 70k shards.. lower.it and the top explodes to a.new level you can't ever catch at an even faster rate
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    No
    Batpotter1 wrote: »

Yes that is what I meant

Oh, I thought you meant the duping shards. In any case... it's probably impossible for them to reverse it now. Too much backlash.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    The reason for no is they make 5* shards more accessible instead of lowering the cost. I can get a 5* twice a month if I try my best.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Batpotter1 wrote: »

Yes that is what I meant

Oh, I thought you meant the duping shards. In any case... it's probably impossible for them to reverse it now. Too much backlash.

Why would there be a backlash?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    No
    5* shards are easier to get now. It’s fair for those who have been playing the game for a while now.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Yes
    They should lower the shards for the regular 5 crustal because they have made the pool so big for most of us there is zero chance to dupe. Featured should stay at 15000. You want a chance to dupe or get a featured? Then pay for it...That will retain some balance, cause you know you will use all those shards for a featured...
  • AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    Yes
    Edit you wording Good sir
  • KynnyKynny Posts: 104
    No
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    btw is there any way to earn 6* shards that isn't only for very endgame players?

No 6s are end game characters you need to do end game to get them.. make sense
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    No
    No. Wtf. Stop this. It’s as annoying as nerf blade and rank down tickets. It’s so easy to get 5* shards. When u get there u will know. Put this Malaka in bars. Winning a war gives almost 1k shards now
  • Yes
    No. Wtf. Stop this. It’s as annoying as nerf blade and rank down tickets. It’s so easy to get 5* shards. When u get there u will know. Put this Malaka in bars. Winning a war gives almost 1k shards now

For many people war only gives 250 shards IF you win
  • MutantWharf8MutantWharf8 Posts: 32
    No
    No
  • Thunder5715Thunder5715 Posts: 98
    Yes
    I don't know if some people here are trolling or are serious. But if they are serious please enlighten me why you don't want more 5* champions? Why would anyone say no to this?
    I might not be a hardcore mcoc veteran but to put it in perspective if the poll was "do you want more 2* Crystal" I would still have voted yes.
    Who says no to more rewards and morefree stuff?
    If or not it will actually happen is a different question but why don't you want it?
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Yes
    I don't see why anyone would not want this. More 5 stars in your roster for less work.

This will never happen, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see it happen.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    No
    I don't know if some people here are trolling or are serious. But if they are serious please enlighten me why you don't want more 5* champions? Why would anyone say no to this?
    I might not be a hardcore mcoc veteran but to put it in perspective if the poll was "do you want more 2* Crystal" I would still have voted yes.
    If or not it will actually happen is a different question but why don't you want it?

Why? Are you serious? All the 5* shards that I have already got from completing content that others haven’t that they can get from like say act 5. U get 10k for the first time thru it. I used them on 1 crystal. Say if they lower the cost to 2k then they would have to lower the rewards to 2k. They would have to lower all the 5* shards. U have to be living under a rock to wonder why this is a bad idea. Have u seen the rewards for the 5* arena. Top 10% get 2k shards. So many people would be getting a 5* 2 times a week just from this part of the game. Give up. It’ll break the game and it will never happen. They increased the amount of 5* shards u get to reflect the high cost. Noobs want free stuffs
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

Did you even read the thread?
    It says "do you think they should reduce the amount of shards in a 5-star crystal", not if players want more 5-star champions or not.
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Yes
    The game should be much more rewarding for the time we spend with it.the arena zombies are getting more 5* fragments.true.what about the rest of the players?
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    The game should be much more rewarding for the time we spend with it.the arena zombies are getting more 5* fragments.true.what about the rest of the players?

The more points you do in the arena, the better rank you'll get and the better rewards you'll get. What's wrong with that?
    Yes

Why? Are you serious? All the 5* shards that I have already got from completing content that others haven’t that they can get from like say act 5. U get 10k for the first time thru it. I used them on 1 crystal. Say if they lower the cost to 2k then they would have to lower the rewards to 2k. They would have to lower all the 5* shards. U have to be living under a rock to wonder why this is a bad idea. Have u seen the rewards for the 5* arena. Top 10% get 2k shards. So many people would be getting a 5* 2 times a week just from this part of the game. Give up. It’ll break the game and it will never happen. They increased the amount of 5* shards u get to reflect the high cost. Noobs want free stuffs

Ohk I can understand about act 5 completion. You got one I can get more but to be fair they can change it to one 5* Crystal rather than 10k shards in rewards and that would solve it.
    As for arena rewards everyone will get them higher ranked players will get higher rewards and more shards. You are as able to compete in arena as anyone else.
    And as for it will never happen I didn't say it will just that if it does happen I would like that and I don't understand why anyone won't regardless of what point of game they are.
    Yes

It says "do you think they should reduce the amount of shards in a 5-star crystal", not if players want more 5-star champions or not.

I read the thread and I also read the comments. OP didn't word it properly what they wanted to ask was "do you think 5* Crystal should cost less shards"
    And less cost means more Crystal and more Crystal means more champions

I read the thread and I also read the comments. OP didn't word it properly what they wanted to ask was "do you think 5* Crystal should cost less shards"

You just want more champions for no reason to justify it.
    Why would the cost of the 5-star crystal be reduced if they are increasing the ways to get 5-star shards?
  • tutyimutyitutyimutyi Posts: 326
    Yes
    There is nothing wrong with that,to live your life,as an mcoc arena zombie:) if you do not do that,the rewards are very low.why?the answer is $$$$$$
    Yes

You just want more champions for no reason to justify it.
    Why would the cost of the 5-star crystal be reduced if they are increasing the ways to get 5-star shards?

There is no justification, this poll doesn't matter, the outcome of this poll doesn't mean anything. I am just surprised why would people say no for this?
    What is there to lose for you if the cost is reduced?
    Why would people so strongly oppose this when it clearly benefits everyone. It won't happen, why it should happen doesn't matter, what is the disadvantage that I am interested in knowing
    I'm not saying that I don't want the cost to be reduced. All i'm saying is that there is no reason to do so.