**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5 star hero do I r4?

Anti382Anti382 Posts: 11
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have 4 t2a expiring in 10 days.

Which 5 star hero do I r4? 73 votes

Unduped Red Hulk
45%
KpatrixSMiller80Shynight00ZENSaiyanDarcilisScottryanAjisdopeF4k3_GaM3rBUZZdog3000nameplasSKK65SharkPowerr99Savio444vinniegainzIceBobbyG0311HzoriTurbulentUrFacespooderman123 33 votes
Duped Classic Spidey
38%
stakGriffoplayTendersquadBananaMikeadqqedfyvrWildpantsExcelsior1316Cosmic_Ray138406GRzero7theshiznit05SgtAnime1imnooneHulk_SmellsNiteAndDaeXFA_RebootedSC08AssumedNameRicemanReckervxz 28 votes
Duped Winter Soldier
16%
sfu_koraxSpity68vg2782Player1994Vision_41Il_JooOJones979Mohit_7silverseraphNinjaSonunield04KamGee 12 votes

Comments

• Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Duped Winter Soldier
    I really like winter soldier, dupe is really good character to play!
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    edited March 2018
    Unduped Red Hulk
    Red hulk. Supposed to be pretty good after the balancing
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Duped Classic Spidey
    Duped spidey has great evade. Probably don't take any of these up and wait for a better one
  • Anti382Anti382 Posts: 11
    @adqqedfyvr . Wish I could wait. I have t2a catalysts expiring soon and don't want them to go to waste.
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22
    Unduped Red Hulk
    I love my red hulk at r4. Dominates in aq and quests. tpzlweob8148.png
    @Bradencoy Thanks for posting this picture! I love rhulk too. I've been kind of hesitant because he isn't duped but I don't think it matters. Awesome! Thanks again man!
  • BradencoyBradencoy Posts: 22
    Unduped Red Hulk
    He doesn’t really need the dup man just gives him 2 heat charges to start doesn’t make a huge difference. Mine slays dorm in aq with plenty of time to spare. @Anti382
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Duped Classic Spidey
    id say none of the above. wait for a better champ
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    I would wait until a more worthy champ. If you have expiring t2a, then i'd go Red Hulk out of those 3 for sure.
    @Dingalo @AssumedName @F4k3_GaM3r . I have 4 t2a that will expire in about 10 days.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Duped Winter Soldier
    Winter Soldier is a good player to have. I'd stick with the duped 5*s of you're going to rank up someone, but all choices are pretty great. Can't go too wrong here. Also it'd be nice to add some information on what you focus on in-game. Like questing, AQ, AW, Arenas, stuff like that.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Wait
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Unduped Red Hulk
    Red hulk doesn't really need to be duped. I think he's the best option
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Unduped Red Hulk
    I took my Rulk up and have no regrets. Even unduped his damage really ramps up as the fight goes on. The direct damage through blocks is insane when up to 10 charges, and his crits with the bonus damage are unbelievable. Definitely worth a R4
    @Vision_41 Thanks man. My next in-game goals are to 100% act 5. I completed only 1 path so far. AQ and AW are daily for me. I also need to do ROL still. Not ready for LOL yet.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Duped Winter Soldier
    Anti382 wrote: »
    @Vision_41 Thanks man. My next in-game goals are to 100% act 5. I completed only 1 path so far. AQ and AW are daily for me. I also need to do ROL still. Not ready for LOL yet.

Thanks for getting back to the community, I think you can't go wrong with any of the rank up options. Spider-Man (Classic) and Red Hulk either one, would be my choice.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    @Anti382 i'd bring up Rulk.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    None, wait for something better
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Unduped Red Hulk
    hulk
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Duped Winter Soldier
    Anti382 wrote: »
    I have 4 t2a expiring in 10 days.

dammn bro don't you faloow the majority Red hulk isn't the best in those 3 he sucks h'es good after they buffed him up but he won't exced winter soldier as there is a new synergy with kilmonger that let him add 5% attack in every hit ..
    if u need deffence classic spidey is the best but in those 3 i won't recommand red hulk or even hullk
    Thanks everybody. Went with rulk. No regrets at all. He smashes. Very happy with the choice. Thanks again to everyone for kicking advice. Much gratitude.