**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FIX THE VICTORY LOADING ISSUE !!

Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
This is just getting out of hand, bug after bug after bug. You win a fight and then you just see that damn wheel spin for eternity until you force close, and what does it count as? Yes, a LOSS. Lose half the health in AQ/AW while the guy you just defeated is back up (more frustrating with mini bosses /main boss) In arenas, you get 1 recovery in 2 hours, but if this **** happens again (which it does) you lose the fight you had just won.
Nice Appreciation Month!
Just PLEASE, get your things straight for once dammit.
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• I thought this was only happening to me, mostly in arenas. I also force close the game due to this.
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    This has been going on for a while now it needs fixing, it's making it impossible to play the game
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    The bloody game crashed when i was fighting mordo in AQ, i almost took him down then my home screen pops up and i login to see my champion at half health and mordo at full. I mean when did i get hit? It sucks
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I've been having a similar issue. When I win a fight prolly 1 out 10, or once every third set in arena the game just closes out completely and I have to reopen it. It's like it happens when the game tries to go to the victory pose. I have still been getting credit for the win but it seems to be happening more and more frequently.
  • Am also getting the same problem cost me revive in AQ last day also happen to me like 5 times again in arena tonight and I ve full network
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    There are several threads about this very serious issue and nothing is being done. F'in typical...
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Still not fixed.. Lost my streak in T4B arena because of this. Back to back freezes and both counting as losses. WOW.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    look at my video in you tube marvel contest of champions im lagging is a total joke over 2 minutes the spinning wheel keeps spinning and the game dont go anywhere