**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus Glaive

what type will he be he looks amazing Proxima Midnight as well. oh my gosh. you have my attention

Comments

• The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    probably cosmic
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    suspecting most of Thanos' minions will be classified as Cosmic champs, but we will never know Kabam's logics for sure ;)

ja7zdf7tg5i8.png
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    These champions look like NPC.

And I say this because they all look the same. That could be... confusing.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    what type will he be he looks amazing Proxima Midnight as well. oh my gosh. you have my attention

He's a mystic
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    He's a mystic

I'd expect cosmic with him being of an alien race like Thanos, but it would be awesome if he was mystic
  • The_Prankster16The_Prankster16 Posts: 84
    If he ever gets to the game, probably cosmic. But there is no confirmation

He and proxima are confirmed for next month
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

Be careful when responding to "some people" in this forum, you may end up being trolled and got into a long war of words, and some of your thread might be deleted (already a few comments in this post deleted), and you might even be jailed. Some of those people are "famous" in this forum for doing specific things. Just ignore them, best way is to completely ignore them. You can see those people troll almost every single post as if they literally live here. For every data-mined champs, they will argue with you insisting they are right until very last second it became official.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    His Glaive makes him immortal so he will be mystic
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »

Be careful when responding to "some people" in this forum, you may end up being trolled and got into a long war of words, and some of your thread might be deleted (already a few comments in this post deleted), and you might even be jailed. Some of those people are "famous" in this forum for doing specific things. Just ignore them, best way is to completely ignore them. You can see those people troll almost every single post as if they literally live here. For every data-mined champs, they will argue with you insisting they are right until very last second it became official.

Yup basically why I am currently jailed