**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HELP!

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
Yes, the help button.

One of the worst things in the game. Is there any potential to completely remove this feature?

It causes unnecessary strain on the servers as Kabam has said, and it only gets clicked 13 times a day per person, so you may never get the help you requested.

Solution for energy: Instead of requesting help with energy just claim 10 energy.

Current set up
""Ask for help"
"Ask your alliance for energy every 8 hours"
"Ask"

New set up
"Claim quest energy"
"Claim quest energy every 8 hours"
"Claim"

Solution for arena help: Remove it altogether. Set the base reset time down, or don't, and have a set refresh time for all champ rarities.

Solution for Loyalty: Add it to the rewards you claim for logging in everyday. Either as a calendar reward, or like how you would claim a reward from a subscription card.

Bottom line is the HELP button sucks. I run arena a lot, and my alli mates do as well. We are currently at 1000 helps requested and that's low. People who request help for energy never get it as those get pushed to the bottom of that 1000+ help list due to the constant arena spam. Those who request arena help never get it, because no one wants to hit help after their loyalty cap is met.

Please just remove it.

Comments

• Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Riegel wrote: »
    Yes, the help button.
    it only gets clicked 13 times a day per person, so you may never get the help you requested.

Where is that number coming from? Since each click of the help button gives you 20 loyalty, it takes 50 clicks to reach your 1000 daily limit.

And if you're in an active alliance, you're going to give help way more than 50x a day. I can't speak to all alliances, but in mine, we hit give help when we see it. I don't care if I'm at my 1000 loyalty for the day...If a player asks for help, I'm helping. And if someone else doesn't get their 1000 that day because they didn't help or weren't active much, that's not my problem.

The request for help should absolutely go away though. It should be automatic as soon as you finish a round of arena or run out of quest energy.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    Yes, the help button.
    it only gets clicked 13 times a day per person, so you may never get the help you requested.

Where is that number coming from? Since each click of the help button gives you 20 loyalty, it takes 50 clicks to reach your 1000 daily limit.

And if you're in an active alliance, you're going to give help way more than 50x a day. I can't speak to all alliances, but in mine, we hit give help when we see it. I don't care if I'm at my 1000 loyalty for the day...If a player asks for help, I'm helping. And if someone else doesn't get their 1000 that day because they didn't help or weren't active much, that's not my problem.

The help 4 button does 80 loyalty. I'm in one of the most active alliances in the game, and that's why no one hits help. If they did they'd be stuck there hitting help all day and not doing anything else.
    Another funny thing is that the Help 4 button usually doesn't work either lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Riegel I couldn't agree more. It's a tedious function that barely works. Removing it would be fantastic.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Oh, ok...your problem is actually that there's too many help requests coming in. I can see how that would be an issue for an alliance full of heavy grinders.

And yeah, the help 4 button is a joke.
  • When help first came out you could keep asking for help for the same champs reducing their reset time to 0 refreshing them.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    1 - once u end a round in arena, u should get 3 automatic help requests, instead of having to click 3 times after each round, dont know bout u but my game laggs quite a bit in this function

2 - i like the idea of loyalty being on calendar

3 - energy requests should be at the top of all arena requests, its painfull to reach em when u have too many help requests

4 - if they won't put a "help all" button cause it would cause "game instability", they should at least increase to help 10, or even more, and make the goddam button work everytime

Ps: revamp duel event ffs, and make a "duel again" button, cause nobody does that **** anymore
    Codornas wrote: »
    1 - once u end a round in arena, u should get 3 automatic help requests, instead of having to click 3 times after each round, dont know bout u but my game laggs quite a bit in this function

2 - i like the idea of loyalty being on calendar

3 - energy requests should be at the top of all arena requests, its painfull to reach em when u have too many help requests

4 - if they won't put a "help all" button cause it would cause "game instability", they should at least increase to help 10, or even more, and make the goddam button work everytime

Ps: revamp duel event ffs, and make a "duel again" button, cause nobody does that **** anymore

Would you rather them do 1, 3, and 4, or would it be better to just never have to ask for or give help ever again?
    Would still love to get rid of the help function if possible.