**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frame Idea

StackedFurysStackedFurys Posts: 47
edited March 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
When your on the forums, you can choose your profile picture, to add on to that I think we should have frames like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 And 6 Star frames for how much points we earn.
First join, one star frame
100 points is 2 star frame
200 points 3 star frame
400 points 4 star frame
1,000 points 5 star frame
3,000 points for 6 star frame and have to be level 30 or up in the game

brdtesia0e9m.jpeg

Thank you and tell me what you think

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    huh?
  • imnoone wrote: »
    huh?
    If you have 100 points right? You’ll have a 2 star frame around you, the bronze one. And you will get silver the 3 Star one when you get more points
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    You missed out one thing .... there are some "famous trolls" who get hundreds (if not thousands) of NEGATIVE POINTS. We must also have a SPECIAL FRAME to decorate them. Having few hundreds (if not thousands) of NEGATIVE points is an almost humanly impossible feat, only INHUMAN can accomplish.

Haha, just kidding, joke aside, let's treat everyone the same, regardless of hundreds (if not thousands) of NEGATIVE POINTS, or few thousand positive points, let's all have the same frame, no segregation, no discrimination, let's forgive those trolls, sometimes it is hard to tell "Certain ppl" maybe mentally or psychologically challenged, and may need medical help, all we can do is to pity them. If we have 2/3/4/5 star frame, and for those ppl it will be IMPOSSIBLE to get due to their MASSIVE negative points, we need to worry they may run into some kind of psychotic breakdown.

But, if we can earn points in the forum, to EXCHANGE for actual 2/3/4/5* champs of our choice in-game, WOW, then I'm all for it!!! LOL :D