**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is a 4 star Ice Man worth using a 4 star generic awakening gem on?

PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled my first Ice Man. I have a generic awakening gem (no mutant gem) and I kind of want to use it on him. However, I was saving that gem for Scarlet Witch or Archangel if I ever pull them. But, Ice Man is a really good champ and he would certainly help in fighting evade champs and for AW defense if I wish. Should I go ahead and awaken him or should I hold out for those that truly need it. I remember pulling Ghost Rider and people told me he didn't need to be awakened, which I agree with. However, I did use a generic gem and have no regrets as I find his fury judgement extremely useful to get good damage and extended healing and power lock. So, is Ice Man worth it even though he doesn't need to be awakened?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

Is a 4 star Ice Man worth using a 4 star generic awakening gem on? 60 votes

Yes, do it!
65%
GroundedWisdomhumzah217ADDIS0NHaggis_ballsSpity68vg2782AxeCopFireJank39heruheru511VuskaadqqedfyvrNanoDroidRavenrob_33CodornasSgtAnime1RA_ARDipseyAnimatronics_to3TurbulentUrFacetufan_1974 39 votes
No, be patient.
35%
KyrieRedSomeoneElsebuffajrVision_41SpeedbumpUC439KestrelleAzrael908Ayushk12vinniegainzIronBlaze09AKTEKSpiderCoolsxananabananashchong2Rasilovertaojay1My_SuperiorLeanonymous214Cats73 21 votes

Comments

• Ajjohnsbb8Ajjohnsbb8 Posts: 191
    Yes, do it!
    I did it on mine, it was one of thebest decision I've made in the game
  • MoloMolo Posts: 22
    Yes and max him out. He's one of the best in game
  • Joe_vj76Joe_vj76 Posts: 30
    I have done it and no regrets. Very useful to have immediate coldsnap for those pesky evaders.
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    Yes, do it!
    Never regret .. it help me gone through a lot content .. early cold snap for AW , shorten the time for L3 tank ..
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Yes, do it!
    i used my generic AG on him, he is worth it
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Yes, do it!
    I did to my peter stark... because i dont have iceman..
  • Moved this discussion over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Yes, do it!
    Do it, the cold snap is insane
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Thanks for the input everyone. I ended up awakening him. He's been very useful so far.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    Yes, do it!
    @PureRage13 That was a good choice😁