**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Venompool

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
I just pulled a 5* venompool. Any good? I'd say much better than most of the **** 5*s ive gotten so far.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    He’s not amazing but he’s a little underrated. Very reliable regen when fighting characters with a lot of buffs and decent bleed. **** against nonbuff champs and bleed immune. Could have been a better pull but could have been worse.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Thanks. I'm actuallyhappy because I like him as a character and he's fun to play.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'd be hard-pressed to say he's worth anything beyond R2. He does have some utility, but there are stacks of 4* champs that are better.

If he was your first 4* champ, you could definitely build a team around him. As a 5*, you likely already have a decent roster of 4* you rely on and he won't really provide more than what they already give. Plus with the resources as relatively difficult to come by, I wouldn't use any class cats on him unless they're expiring (for R3).
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Venompool is a awesome fun to use, and duped he can trigger a variety of random buffs too.

Would love to have a 5* one, would defo take to R3 and check out his bleed damage! My 4* does great bleed damage so a 5* should be much better.
    Im.bringing mine to r5
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Very good! I have a 58 Venompool too. He is pretty good. i LIKE HIS OM NOM and the bleed given after his first special is really good. He is a very good 5*. :)
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 457 ★★★
    :o I meant 5* venompool. heh-heh. . .
    Yeah I won't be taking him to 5/65. I was just thinking how he is probably my best candidate for that rank out of my other 7 crappy 5*s.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Honestly while he is NOT the best cosmic champs (Hyperman, Angela, Medusa, Drax, Thor, Cap Marvel ignoring SP2 bug, Ms Marvel ignoring SP2 bug, etc are better), however, he is kind of fun to play, although many buff/debuff depends greatly on RNG's randomness. When he feel like bleeding the opponent, he does bleed well. His animation is fun to watch. He was one of my 1st 3* cosmic champ, and one of the first to be max'ed out long long time ago, I did have fun with him during my early days.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    My top champ is awakened 5* venompool, he does fairly well for attacking in war with his regeneration​ and bleed
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    I like him - he's got pretty reasonable base stats, and his buff steal and heal block give him some significant use against bleed immune champions such as Ultron. Awakened, he's got a bit of nice unpredictability.

I'd agree that he's not necessarily the best all-round cosmic champ, but definitely a reliable mid-tier champ.

He does also fit into a very effective synergy team with Venom, Symbiote Spidey, and Agent Venom; so if you have a Spider-verse team, he builds them up nicely. You can very easily stack up a +30% health boost, which makes your team a lot less like glass cannons, and a lot more like actual cannons...
    I like him - he's got pretty reasonable base stats, and his buff steal and heal block give him some significant use against bleed immune champions such as Ultron. Awakened, he's got a bit of nice unpredictability.

I'd agree that he's not necessarily the best all-round cosmic champ, but definitely a reliable mid-tier champ.

He does also fit into a very effective synergy team with Venom, Symbiote Spidey, and Agent Venom; so if you have a Spider-verse team, he builds them up nicely. You can very easily stack up a +30% health boost, which makes your team a lot less like glass cannons, and a lot more like actual cannons...

I have SS and AV as awakened 4*s but my best Venom is a maxed 3*. I like 5* VP a lot so far and I think I'm gonna take him to at least R2
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Good defender when duped. He's a nightmare in LOL with max sig ability.
    Good defender when duped. He's a nightmare in LOL with max sig ability.

Good to know. Thanks. Although it's gonna be quite awhile before that happens.
  • AlternatorAlternator Posts: 2
    I can’t stand Venompool....I’m going to sell him on eBay
  • AlternatorAlternator Posts: 2
    Oh wait is there a copyright infringement on doing that
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Can you screenshot your roster for us? P.s, I’d advise you to wait for another 5 star,
    only if you are desperate then take this guy to r3 but I’d suggest keeping him at r2. With the level your at right now trust me your going to kick yourself when you waste your resources on mediocre champions then pull a amazing champ
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Guys this is March of 2018. Over a year ago. Check the date before necroposting...
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    he's ****
    he's really **** ****
    fcking ****