**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we get confirmation on 5 Star Character Roster?

Scarlett Witch
Black Widow
Thor
Wolverine
Dr Strange
Vision

Are there any plans to add them?
I'm not asking for user speculation "They would be too powerful"
First Strange all but sucks now anyway - plus we have other characters who constantly gain power which I would say is a bit OP
Vision does not heal - so regardless of power steal, he can be worn down
With the introduction of 6*, I don't see why we can't have these as 5* now.
Unless this has been addressed somewhere that I have missed
I don't find this to be terribly transparent on kabam's end.
I love Wolverine...how dare you continue to release X-Men characters -Especially Sabretooth...and just neglect Wolverine

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    They have said in the past they have no plans of adding them. and the full list includes WWII, OG DD, Gamora, Fixit, and others. With some of them being re-released as 6*, I am beginning to think part of it is to maybe limit the number of champions total, as they add more.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Dorm is the best power control champ in the game. So for vision not to be in the 5* pool and him to be makes no sense.

Have you met magik?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Jordan128 wrote: »
    Dorm is the best power control champ in the game.

Hyperbole.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Maybe this guy doesn’t have mammu. He is a better power controller than magik. Just keep using medium attacks and they will never have any power
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Dorm controls power better than magik. Magik can lock and steal on her sp2 but dorm can keep the opponent below 1 bar the entire fight which magik cannot
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    They would be too powerful.
    He can’t handle Hyperion and mordo as well as Magik and they’re the fights you want to be able to power control. As soon as the opponent has power gain and Dorm can’t keep them from their third special with his medium magik is a better option. Plus Dorm hits like a piece of wet spaghetti. Maybe you guys don’t have magik.
    He can’t handle Hyperion and mordo as well as Magik and they’re the fights you want to be able to power control. As soon as the opponent has power gain and Dorm can’t keep them from their third special with his medium magik is a better option. Plus Dorm hits like a piece of wet spaghetti. Maybe you guys don’t have magik.

Its like 5 medium attacks then a sp2 and theyre power locked never reaching one bar. check. and. mate.
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Its like 5 medium attacks then a sp2 and theyre power locked never reaching one bar. check. and. mate.

Again, he can’t handle power gain champs as well. Dorm can’t always get Hyperion power locked. Magik can every time.

Again, he can’t handle power gain champs as well. Dorm can’t always get Hyperion power locked. Magik can every time.

why can't he handle power gain champs as well?

It’s just personal preference but his weaker attack and maybe even moveset. I’m just more comfortable with magik and would say she’s the better power control champ. Plus limbo helps with block damage.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Daredevil classic was 'too powerful to be available as a high tier' but is available as a 6*! He should be introduced to 5*
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    Daredevil classic was 'too powerful to be available as a high tier' but is available as a 6*! He should be introduced to 5*

I've always wondered about champs like DD as a 5 star and now as a 6 star. You would not only take years to awakened DD but at what point do you get to 100% evade? does he cross 100%? Cuz to me it seems like it may take all 200 sigs to get him to 100% which would be silly.

In any case i can KINDA see why SOME champs aren't 5 or 6 stars. SW would run over any and everything with that SP2 crit and Wolvie would never die (which both are fine by me). BW and Thor aren't anything special anymore so I don't see a reason why not there. Lets not talk about Strange.

To be fair tho I'd try hard to max out a 5 star BW's sig just to see how much her percentages are honestly.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Some champs arent in 5* roster not because they re too powerful, there are other **** champs who also arent, like Gamora, Joe Fixit, Black Bolt and Magneto Marvel now. I d like to know what is kabam logic for this
  • S0ULSLAYERS0ULSLAYER Posts: 23
    edited March 2018
    Because 5 Star Joe Fixit would Break it (MCOC)
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★

It’s just personal preference but his weaker attack and maybe even moveset. I’m just more comfortable with magik and would say she’s the better power control champ. Plus limbo helps with block damage.

I agree that dorms weaker damage and animations are a bit of a disadvantage, but I would still argue he is the better power controller. You can reliably drain power after every combo. If you are imbued, his sp2 drains more power than magik and has 100% power lock per hit, while magik has 85% chance for 2 hits (extremely high chance, but still). The only thing he lacks is power steal, but for a skilled interceptor that isn't necessary.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Will be LOL 2.0 rewards my prediction. You heard it here first folks!
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Not included in 5* roster:

Mutant: Deadpool X-Force, Deadpool (Original), Magneto (Marvel Now), Wolverine
    Skill: Black Widow, Daredevil (Classic)
    Science: Captain America (WWII), Abomination, Joe Fixit, Electro
    Mystic: Dr Strange, Scarlet Witch
    Cosmic: Thor, Black Bolt, Gamora, Ms Marvel
    Tech: Vision (AOU), Vision (Original), War Machine

Tell me how many are (still) God-tier?
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Maybe this guy doesn’t have mammu. He is a better power controller than magik. Just keep using medium attacks and they will never have any power

Do u have any idea?? Can dorm stop power gain from md, Hyperion, spite? , yes he did but not like magic. Magic can powerlock for full fight once she get her l2. Dorm can't even dream about it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They've said that they have no plans to add them at this time, many times. If they do, I'm sure they'll let us know.
  • StvDamitStvDamit Posts: 55
    Good point. They should be released. Maybe even a special Featured Crystal for the neglected.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Why do u want more trash in the 5* pool?
    Imran wrote: »

Do u have any idea?? Can dorm stop power gain from md, Hyperion, spite? , yes he did but not like magic. Magic can powerlock for full fight once she get her l2. Dorm can't even dream about it.

what does dorm's sp2 do?