**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who s better? (Tech)

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I dont know these champs abilities so well, so i cant decide who to rank up to 50/50, so please if u vote, explain why, whats makes him so special

I don't understand GG s healing very well, and his power burn fails too much

I just got Doc ock on the arena, i saw a video of him killing ROL wolverine, but i dont know how he works

I dont have Punisher, heard he has a passive that blocks healing if he has batteries correct? Thats it?

I dont know shet about Vulture, only that he gets immune to incineration when dupped

And Yondu only bleeds and blocks healing? Or does he do anything else?

Who s better? (Tech) 41 votes

Green Goblin
2%
Maldroit1 1 vote
Dr. Octopus
51%
Mattylovg2782StewmanbuffajrJets44Jim0172buttersSuperSam57vinniegainzSgtAnime1colbyscipio987Hzorisalman9007JeepettiTheprototypeTrojanX05XFA_Rebootedshury4Kyand7StvDamit 21 votes
Punisher 2099
0%
Vulture
2%
Spity68 1 vote
Yondu
43%
ShrimkinsGround_Round1DarcilisIl_JooORCunhaxananabananashchong2Av3to_Next2HellPeterQuilldfmoore26IronFist34Migginslycx23433TheLegend27shadow_lurker22rooster30Marvel2289 18 votes

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Yondu
    there are many good videos explaining how to use each of the champs, pls do some GOOGLING
    it is impossible to explain them well to you in a few phrases, something the video took many minutes to explain and demo
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Yondu
    Yondu can cause bleed through blocks and his heal block with SP1 is great. He causes armour break if opponent is bleed immune. I personally feel he is tricky to fight against if placed in AW defence.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    What do you need them for? Offense/Defense
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    I dont know these champs abilities so well, so i cant decide who to rank up to 50/50, so please if u vote, explain why, whats makes him so special

I don't understand GG s healing very well, and his power burn fails too much

I just got Doc ock on the arena, i saw a video of him killing ROL wolverine, but i dont know how he works

I dont have Punisher, heard he has a passive that blocks healing if he has batteries correct? Thats it?

I dont know shet about Vulture, only that he gets immune to incineration when dupped

And Yondu only bleeds and blocks healing? Or does he do anything else?

GG,He was my first r5,Hits pretty crazy,Incineration and Poison on the l2,40% chance to chance to power drain on laser blasts in the l1.
    He regent 60% of the damage he took back,When he has equal or more madness charges,in relation to cunning charges.

You have a chance to gain a madness charge when attacked,+100% chance,On parries.
    Cunning charges are gained by gaining a bar of power.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Dr. Octopus
    I meant to click Yondu