**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No reward from Marvel Insider

oz8vdgatfhch.jpg
vheqycwz1kvh.png
e7hdmqhej0x7.png
lwmm2bagi2wh.png

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    calm down, its still 16th of march. if the 17th of march comes around and you dont have the champion then by all means complain
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    You’ll get it this evening
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    At least you could sign up! I couldn't even figure out how to sign up and link to Kabam, even with "how-to's" so I don't get shiiaatt
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    At least you could sign up! I couldn't even figure out how to sign up and link to Kabam, even with "how-to's" so I don't get shiiaatt

You don't have to link it to kabam, just register normally (my account is signed in and linked through my facebook) and when you redeem points for rewards just make sure to enter your in-game name EXACTLY as it is in the game..
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Agreed. I entered everything in correctly so it should have been associated with my in game profile. Not once have any points been added to my Marvel Insider, which is sad because I would have had plenty of points by now. Guess I won't get that stuff
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

Agreed. I entered everything in correctly so it should have been associated with my in game profile. Not once have any points been added to my Marvel Insider, which is sad because I would have had plenty of points by now. Guess I won't get that stuff

Do you fill in your user name every month for the completion of event quests and then walk them 100% before the date Insider says you need to do it?
  • Av3to_Av3to_ Posts: 48
    xgcq5baung7f.png
    Soooooooo,,, oops!
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Av3to_ wrote: »
    xgcq5baung7f.png
    Soooooooo,,, oops!

Patience my friend, patience in the future
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Got mine as expected. Always got it on the same day (give and take a few hours). I trust Marvel Insider's handling of reward giving and tech support (I personally filed 2 separate tickets on diff point issues, both resolved to my satisfaction), and I think they did their job much better than "some other companies" :D