**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-Men Legend Run times

Comments

• NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Cihag wrote: »
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    3 hours 5 minutes here :smiley:
    Congrats, you should be safe...

Thanks man! Will be my one and only so I sure hope so
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Easy78er wrote: »
    Hi all,

what do you think when they will release the Winners?
    As far as I have heard, first friday after the event has ended, so 8th of April sounds reasonable... Still 3 weeks though... :(

I'm in the same boat there... Won't bother to try again, so I am hoping for the best this time...
    Easy78er wrote: »
    Hi all,

what do you think when they will release the Winners?
    As far as I have heard, first friday after the event has ended, so 8th of April sounds reasonable... Still 3 weeks though... :(

I'm in the same boat there... Won't bother to try again, so I am hoping for the best this time...

Well best of luck to us both!
  • Dungy1983Dungy1983 Posts: 19
    Would Trinity Full Boosts and Suicides plus Wolvie Magneto for Crit or Yellowjacket AntMan for 12% AP be faster need to know for next month when I attempt to shave off 11-14 minutes
    Dungy1983 wrote: »
    Would Trinity Full Boosts and Suicides plus Wolvie Magneto for Crit or Yellowjacket AntMan for 12% AP be faster need to know for next month when I attempt to shave off 11-14 minutes

I used 565 blade
    455 sparky
    Gr
    Electro
    Miles

Full suicides and 30% boost plus 20% attack boost the whole time, iPhone 8plus
    Dungy1983 wrote: »
    I think the crit team would be more helpful than the attack team...

Also: "Suicides" is not the only thing to consider with a legend-run mastery... Isn't there a useful guide out there for the best masteries when going for a legend title?
    Puh, time just doesn't seem to pass by... ^^

Has anyone heard of more times?
    Nope and I'm anxious as all get out!
  • AtkovAtkov Posts: 7
    5* R4 Blade doesnt work? only R5? Damn
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Atkov wrote: »

8 days left bois,(According to you)

Actually, I am hoping for the announcement on 6 April (first Friday after event has ended), so only 3 days left... XD
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234

Actually, I am hoping for the announcement on 6 April (first Friday after event has ended), so only 3 days left... XD

It feels like im waiting for xmas
  • CruzMissile007CruzMissile007 Posts: 3
    edited April 2018
    Looks like I came in 81st with a time of 3:11
  • JpaulredJpaulred Posts: 11
    Wow i had a time of 3:13:37 and didnt get it
  • Mine was 3:11:44 to be exact
    well congrats bud, glad you made it!
    Looks like it was very competitive with very close times... 3:07 got me 39th place...
    20th with 3:05
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    5th with 2:58
    Well, this time around we have pretty clear info on the cutoff...

"Humbled01" was 97th and his time was 3:12:59
    (he said that in his youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjdXLO1Mdmw)

So 3:13 was very precisely the cutoff (only slightly above that).
    (sorry @Jpaulred)
    BK_1 wrote: »
    5th with 2:58

Congrats for the extra rewards! :)
    Yeah I figured I missed it by less than a minute! A few small mistakes cost me.
  • Where are the times posted my time was 3:13 and 12 seconds did I make it?
  • How do people know what place they got when it doesn’t show times? What if 2 people got the same time right down to the second?
    Top time is the fastest and bottom time on the list is slowest. Kabam doesn’t post times themselves because too much argument on what people clocked vs what the system shows. It sucks man I just missed it to.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Thanks @Cihag. Kabam should increase these rewards though. T4cc is so outdated.
  • JincXJincX Posts: 12
    I got 67th with a time of 3:09 plus some seconds.
  • JincXJincX Posts: 12
    Looks like these monthly legends run gotten very competive with close times due to the mass amount of players now with r5 champs.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Lol wow, missed it by a minute answering a work text. Kinda crazy as I played near flawless otherwise. Looks like along with most else it’s Blade or bust nowadays