**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Pheonix

I just got 3 star phoenix, shes at rank 1 level 10 and I did her sp3 with 10 furys and it did 8k! does anyone have a 5 star maxed out? what is her damage on her sp3 with 10 phoenix charges thats a 5 star? thanks

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    why would any max her out? To me I would rather max out a hela, hyperion, or a medusa rather than her. she is not r5 worthy IMO cuz shes poop

I don't know much about prestige but even I know that she has one of the highest in the game. In top alliances there are definitely people who would max her. And tbh she is kind of underrated, if you play her correctly the sp3 can do tons of damage
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I noticed the other day she was stacking furies like a SOB. Did she get buffed? I don't remember this many proc'ing
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    She is still one of the highest in cosmic for prestige, she can be good if we can stack her fury, but personally I find her requiring too much micro-manage, and there are many better cosmic champs that are easier to use and easier to achieve higher damage output, like Hyperman, Angela, Medusa (dup+synergy), Drax, Thor (dup), Cap Marvel (minus SP bug), Ms Marvel (minus SP bug). I even perfer Ronan for his stun abilities. Don't get me wrong, she is still good in the right hand, but not for me. All 3* may get max out for arena and etc purpose, no issue. But for 5*, maybe someone used to max her out long ago when there isn't too many new champs released, but even so I believe some might have rank her down to recover the resources for better champs.
  • Fine, then I mean any rank 5 star pheonix
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Phoenix is a beast her damage is insane.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Blaargo wrote: »
    Phoenix is a beast her damage is insane.
    Sadly Im comparing her to AntMan
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    I have her as a rank 5 4* and if you spam a few heavys build her cosmic charges and fury up to the point of overload any special attack deals monster damage she's not the best cosmic champ but at the same time not the worst it takes a little bit of work to get her to beast mode and that's the reason she's not super popular my reason for ranking her up was purely for the prestige boost ?