**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5-worthy rank ups and Strategy?

charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
Hey,So,I'm at 5.1.4,And would very much like to advance and become Uncollected,
My team of 4 and 5*s:
e99a3igkbj4f.png
h8omlqcu3dml.png
znjq2rocstb6.png
namo8q3e2lc8.png
Any advice and insight on who I should focus resources on,would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I cannot forgive you for NOT max-ing out your 4* Scarlet Witch and not sig99 her. This is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable and I must hate you forever. LOL .... hahaha just kidding, no offend. I love her too much it become obvious to me that she is the first one in your picture that caught my attention that she is not being ranked up yet, hahaha.

Btw, r u able to get your DV awakened? if not, you won't go wrong with your GP, Hulk, X23, Magik, not sure how much resources you have currently in hand. All the best with your quest, hope 2 hear good news from you on your uncollected title soon :) Cheers!!!
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Just nothing to do with post but I am happy cause I m jailed😂
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I cannot forgive you for NOT max-ing out your 4* Scarlet Witch and not sig99 her. This is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable and I must hate you forever. LOL .... hahaha just kidding, no offend. I love her too much it become obvious to me that she is the first one in your picture that caught my attention that she is not being ranked up yet, hahaha.

Btw, r u able to get your DV awakened? if not, you won't go wrong with your GP, Hulk, X23, Magik, not sure how much resources you have currently in hand. All the best with your quest, hope 2 hear good news from you on your uncollected title soon :) Cheers!!!

Thanks!I'm not having awakening gems for voodoo,sadly,but,Yeah,I ain't at a shortage of resources either!
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I cannot forgive you for NOT max-ing out your 4* Scarlet Witch and not sig99 her.
    Wait,How do you know she's not sig 99?
    MU313 wrote: »
    Ultron, Wolverine, Magik, Voodoo, Gwen, Witch. Bro your roster is going to be pimp one day. Get all of these champs up to 5/50

Will do!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Rank Scarlet Witch up ASAP she will help you alot.
    Rank Scarlet Witch up ASAP she will help you alot.

I'm looking for t4 mystics for both voodoo and SW now,lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Wolverine Magik and Crossbones should be r4 or 5. Not OML and CM. DV is good too, but I haven’t found much use for him in Act 5 tbh