**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please re make the Cosmic Advancement event again

This Solo Event was missed almost two weeks.
My ISOs almost expire waiting for this broken random would fix it.

Then just hours ago it finally was running again. Sadly I was sleeping because I'm human, a human tired of wait nothing. Cmon.
Please, re make the Cosmic Advancement Event again (today).

And please. Make those events scheduled. This random here is unnecessary and make no sense, it only make bugs.
I could stay awaked if I do know an event will happen, but I'll be no awaked waiting for (MAYBE) an event never happen.
And nobody will do it. This only build frustrations.

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I do wish that it was scheduled, but there isn't really any reason to wait...you just miss out on a little bit of reward.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    I recommend either use it or sell it. Waiting for those isn't wise in that situation. Also problem with scheduling the events is if the schedule doesn't coincide with your play hours then you will still miss it.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    I find the Advancement rewards less appetizing than those for Level Up. Revives and units are more valuable to me at this stage than 4* sig stones and solo shards. Scheduling class advancement events, however, risks the inevitable disappointment that comes along with pulling a new champ and not having the class cat event passed by a day. There's literally no way to make everyone happy.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    I almost never rank/level a champ unless there's a level up or class advancement event going on. Doesn't matter if I really need 4* sig stones or not, if Kabam is providing me a way to get free resources then I'm gonna take them. If I miss an event or happen to pull a new champ with no level up active, I'll wait. Another will be around shortly.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I recommend either use it or sell it. Waiting for those isn't wise in that situation. Also problem with scheduling the events is if the schedule doesn't coincide with your play hours then you will still miss it.

If it don't coincide with any play hours, people could plan and make a chance, or only wait for the next week/schedule.
    But the random is not a fix, because people lose it anyway except if they're playing and the events coincided.
    Random is not a fix because people lose it when the broken random never happen.

Kabam win with schedulers, because it could make people to play extra time out their hours (sometimes at least).
    (* And Kabam win avoiding frustrations in people losing events for the Kabams blame).

Anyway, my main petition is if please they can rerun it, it was missed many weeks so it's no bad if it have a re run soon.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Scheduling won't work as many people from different timezones could miss out

Doing it daily might work as then it'll be easier to plan for but they did say the solo events are random
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    The 22hr Level Up events are a better way to go, they seem to come around a little more often than class specific advancement.

Although I think scheduling the Class Advancement events could be beneficial to a number of players so long as they rotate through the time zones.

And Kabam please please revamp the rank rewards.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Scheduling won't work as many people from different timezones could miss out
    Weird, it's not scheduled but I already missed it due my timezone.

If it was scheduled I could know I should be awaked earlier.
    Now I should wait for a random moment in... Two weeks? One?. Past tomorrow?.

Random is not a fix, it's must making the problem worse.