**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We're long overdue for this change, kabam....

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
Stop forcing us to 100% heroic mode before we can play master. The only reason I even touch heroic is so that I can get to master. Many of your player-base are adults with jobs and likely kids, and are very limited on when we can log in and for how long. By the time we've been able to autofight-grind our way through heroic, the monthly event is nearly over. We're not all seatins, who Havre found a way to make this game their job.
Master mode needs to be available from day 1.

Comments

• Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    They “fixed” this already. Work your job and pay $10 for 300 units to get the key.
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Uh, you've been able to unlock Master immediately for like 2 months now.
  • Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Buy the key.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    If u don't want to buy the key grind
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Be uncollected and buy the key. The key is only for the uncollected. Im uncollected but i still 100% heroic.
  • Options
    Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Still I would spend £10 on key unless it was £10 for all keys every month or just a feature saying it will be unlocked for every event quest for £10 etc
  • Options
    Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Maybe it’s just me, but I like to play Heroic with 3* champs so I can learn the maps and bosses before I get to Master or Uncollected.

Thats a great idea.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    Heroic has "okay" rewards even for top players does it not? You can't use the T1As and the T4Bs? I get its a grind but you have a month or better to do it... that is a very long time. I have already 100%'ed Beginner, Normal, Heroic, and most of Master already (completed Master and 100%'ed about half of it and will finish it soon if I am able... it will be the first I can 100% if I do, I am confident I can this time).
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    You have 30 days most players can complete both in about 2 weeks. The hardcore can do it in a matter of hours
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have a job work between 50 and 60 hours a week. I have a kid who plays 2 sports. I only play aq&aw at work. This month only I have finished heroic master 100% doing uncollected now also finished 5.3 and 5.4 completion. It’s very doable.

• Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Maybe it’s just me, but I like to play Heroic with 3* champs so I can learn the maps and bosses before I get to Master or Uncollected.

Or to try out the brand new champs if you happen to pull their 3* version. Exactly what I'm doing right now with Bishop and Killmonger from the Marvel Insider rewards.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Heroic is just auto play all the way. Doesn’t even take effort.

OP has a problem tapping nodes when you’re traveling?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    2StarKing wrote: »
    Master mode is available for 300 units. Get the key.

This is the dumbest thing ever. Why should it even cost me to unlock master? There's absolutely no reason to keep master locked. The original reason was that master was too difficult and people should get to know what they're going to fight before entering it and all that. Now, master difficulty has been nerfed severely, and several summoners can do it very easily and they have harder version of EQ unlocked from the beginning. Why is master still locked then?
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Why is master still locked then?

To sell keys.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Why is master still locked then?

To sell keys.

Master was never very difficult, at least not since 12.0 and that was long before this uncollected key business. They could've unlocked master long ago but they didn't. Instead, they came up with the great idea of selling keys
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t affect me because I do heroic for units and 1k 5* shards. I still think it’s silly how Master is locked before doing heroic. There’s no logical reason for it in the game anymore
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

We shouldn’t have to pay for it though...
  • Options
    SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    They should at least unlock it for us after we 100% explore the uncollected difficulty.
  • Options
    The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    you have 30 days bro.
  • Options
    Hahaha!!!! Hahahahaha!!! Spend $10 and you’ll have it. That’s a complete joke. First off why is it a paywall there anyway?
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    i complete every mode of the event quest now just for the units. free stuff for just autoplaying. your job may be very different than mine, and i totally get that, but every's got 30 days or so to get all of it done and it takes about 5 days to complete each one mode. so why the rush here?

plus - the rewards for completing heroic are still relevant. T1A's...yes please