**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8.8 M alliance looking for 2 strong Gladiators!

We recently had two of our members put the game on hold due to real life circumstances and busy schedules. We need two strong players to take their place now. We usually run 44445 in aq but with 2 strong players we can run more 5. We like to finish all BGs 100 percent so we want to make sure that happens. We are currently Silver 1 getting to Gold 3 soon. Telegram is a must since Line is just no longer useful. We are friendly and mostly adults so this is a chill alliance. We help you grow as you help us grow.
Add me in game!
IGN: amirtos

Comments

• hi im lvl 21 what level should i be before i join an alliance i really want to join one to help me progress faster but im just asking what level should one join one
  • AmirtosAmirtos Posts: 41
    The level isn't really the way we decide. We expect you to have a minimum of 15 4 stars at 4/40. 8 for AQ and 3 for AQ and the rest are for your solo quests. The other thing we need is skill. Map 5 requires skill and experience in the game. Typically finishing Act 4 means youre getting stronger and so are your Champs. So that's a good milestone to hit.
  • waw ok well im way off then cause i only got 1 4 star champ so far
  • AmirtosAmirtos Posts: 41
    You'll get there! Don't be discouraged. Find an alliance that's open and not private. Join them and contribute as much as you can. You'll get there in 2 months tops if you play a lot.
  • BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Amirtos wrote: »
    You'll get there! Don't be discouraged. Find an alliance that's open and not private. Join them and contribute as much as you can. You'll get there in 2 months tops if you play a lot.

Id like to join:IGN cancerbot map 5 experience War tier 5-7 experience
  • RoyaljfRoyaljf Posts: 2
    Hey I've sent request am experienced and just looking for a decent alliance