**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champ for generic awakening gem

CakesplitterCakesplitter Posts: 22
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have a generic awakening gem been wanting to use but don't know on who...only have 2 r4 champs sparky and SL both are duped and I don't really have any regen champs who would be my best bet to awaken I feel like AA doesn't need it still a beast so was wondering which of these benefits the most or who would be best if none of these

Best champ for generic awakening gem 67 votes

Scarlet witch
31%
Alfa_PigeonstakFluffydragon2CapWW2lozzadudeTendersquadphillgreenVladislas22Cosmic_Ray13AKTEKMenkentThecrusher_9756TurbulentUrFacetaojay1ElitehunterMy_SuperiorUltimatechampionXFA_RebootedTheRealmKeeperEddiefil 21 votes
Wolverine
29%
Golden_GuardianKenny292ArrsssSpity68TonyStarkBUZZdog3000Cosmos_2002WaynedavyZzzJCPer14Hammerbro_64Starscean98Hulk_SmellsBackjrEmmanuelcoastDizzyTheMilker72TawliMarvel2289MikePendragon 20 votes
Archangel
22%
buffajrAfridHeroBoltsyAnurag1606MasterTroller42MkdemariaSuperSam57vinniegainzXSquadxananabananaMutantWharf8DRTOLogangroncki838979PaytoPlay 15 votes
Ice Man
11%
SpeedbumpFoxhero007shchong2Maldroit1shadow_lurker22KamGeeCampynnEightyCarry 8 votes
Other
4%
thanks4playingSavio444Lt_Magnum_1 3 votes

Comments

• Good call that's who I'm gonna do thanks!!
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Wolverine
    I would do wolverine for his regeneration, I would've also done aa but he doesn't need awakening to be good
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Ice Man
    Good call that's who I'm gonna do thanks!!

I hope u r kidding
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    At your level, Wolverine. Great AQ lane clearer and will save you units. Awaken that Archangel when you get to a higher level.
  • Yeah I don't have a ton of 4 star champs but I have 6 that are in god tier my 2 r4s are SS and SL so I feel like I need someone with good regen to help me or save it for a different champ that is better awakened
  • And should r2 my 5star memphisto or take another 4starchamp to r4
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Other
    Blade.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Other
    However SW, Wolverine, and AA do warrant it too.
  • He has neurotoxin now so I just didn't know what the plus is with him.....everyone swears by him but I think he doesn't need it and I don't have a high regen champ except wolvie and it's seems low not awakened even with the masteries.....but SW is crazy good too who ever I take next to r4 will probably get it just didn't know who was worthy
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Ice Man
    I voted for the wrong one I thought i was voting for Iron Man not Ice Man what a sad day
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Scarlet witch
    She may not be what she used to be but Scarlet witch is still one of the best champs out there if she's awakened. if anyone is worth using a generic gem on, she is.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Scarlet witch
    He has neurotoxin now so I just didn't know what the plus is with him.....everyone swears by him but I think he doesn't need it and I don't have a high regen champ except wolvie and it's seems low not awakened even with the masteries.....but SW is crazy good too who ever I take next to r4 will probably get it just didn't know who was worthy

The plus is that his neurotoxin will reduce ability accuracy.... including effects of AW nodes. It's a huge upgrade.

That said, I voted SW. Even with as hard as she got nerfed and then screwed by flat values, she is still hugely useful.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited March 2018
    Wolverine
    I'd say Wolverine.

At your level, wolverine is the most needed champ. His regen will help you clear almost every content in the game.

As for SW, she needs to be on high sig level. If you can take her to high sig level (60+ atleast) after awakening, then you should awaken her instead. Because SW is useless unawakened but unawakened wolverine still regens health.

Archangel is awesome, better than SW and Wolvie IMO but at your level you need champs like SW, wolvie. Awaken AA when you reach higher level.

Iceman's sig ability is really important in some scenarios but I don't think you should awaken him before SW, Wolvie, AA.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Archangel
    GR, Blade, SW, AA, Wolverine, Voodoo, and Starlord. Void is arguably a generic worthy champ.