**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What many people get as their first five star?

I am going to open my first five star crystal and I want know whether there is a list or chance of specific five star champions that summoners can get as their first five star.Also share what you got as your first five star.

Comments

• silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    I have 8 now -Guillotine first, then Groot, Moon Knight, Cable, OG Cap, Iron Fist, Crossbones,and Iron Man. So far none are above rank 2 just because they need awakened or are niche.
    I dont know about trends for first 5 stars so cannot touch on that myself.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hulkbuster :neutral:
  • Thanks for reply.

I am very curious to open my first five star crystal. I will get my first five star on 19
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I have 8 now -Guillotine first, then Groot, Moon Knight, Cable, OG Cap, Iron Fist, Crossbones,and Iron Man. So far none are above rank 2 just because they need awakened or are niche.
    I dont know about trends for first 5 stars so cannot touch on that myself.

Crossbones is worth r3 for sure. Just done go against any mystics in AW and he will smack people around
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Storm
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    edited March 2018
    I have pulled 6 5*s so far.
    1.Loki
    2.Ghost Rider
    3. Dormammu
    4. Spiderman miles Morales
    5. Groot
    6. Mephisto
    Only 2 have actually been bad (Groot and Miles) but everyone else is pretty good 😁
    And @MildStoneHolder there's not a specific list for your first 5*. It's not like Kabam just says for your first 5* you either get Groot Kamala Khan or Hulk buster 😂😂😂
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    My first 2 were Archangel and Hyperion, but since then it's been - DD Netflix, Doc Oc, Black Panther OG and today - Cyclops blue.

I wish I had Crossbones.
  • KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    My first 3 in order: Spider-Gwen, Agent Venom, Magik. My last 2 were Hyperion and Medusa.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    I have 5 so far
    My first was Venom
    Next,Old man Logan,Hulk,She-Hulk(Back2Back Coincidence?)and Loki.
    Im'ma open my sixth soon only 800 shards away
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    OG Spider-Man
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Iroman my first
    Sentinel my last one
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I think my first was iron man, I can't really remember
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot was my 1st 3rd and 5th...I about quit. Haven't pulled him in a long time though. Wish they would buff him.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    My 1st and 2nd was hawkeye. Got it in 2016. Now hes at 4/55
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    First one for me was Magneto.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Juggernaut on main
    Star lord on alt
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    I got ant man .... EPICCCCCC ! felt like crying

But since I pulled bp, cable , rouge , Cyc and my favourite doc octopussy
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Got Magneto as my very first one, since then I have gotten star lord, mordo, spider gwen, rocket racoon, symbiote spidey, Loki, and rhino. Mordo has been a decent defender for me but I still have yet to be very happy from a 5* opening.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I have opened a total of 7 5* crystals
    Iron patriot 3 times
    Rhino twice
    Venompool twice
    My first 5* was ip
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Posts: 187
    Captain Marvel was my first 5*. Still have her at r1, probably never gonna use her
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    Iron Patriot is actually a pretty common pull so watch out
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited March 2018
    My 5*s in order:

1. Luke Cage
    2. Mordo
    3. Morningstar
    4. Cable
    5. Quake

I should mention I got Luke Cage months before the buff... so it was a very bad pull at the time (I was devastated to say the least...3/4 months of playing lead up to him so it felt really bad, but now he is one of my most useful and favorite champs oddly enough). But even if Luke was not buff my overall 5* luck has been great... but now that is is buffed I have a really good roster considering some people get nothing but terrible champs (which I feel really bad for... luck is not fair).
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    My first and second were og Spider-Man but back then there were not that many to begin with
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    hawkeye
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    My first was an absolute horror show for me. It was magik and just remember that when I opened my crystal it was just as 5* were introduced and pre-buff magik was the iron patriot of the 5* crystal. She didn’t have the limbo and use that she used to have, and I was dead-set on not wanting magik at all. I pulled her and just stared blankly at my screen in horror.

When she got buffed a few months later I was so happy I pulled her. That’s why I’m not that bothered when I get **** 5* now. My iron patriot that I got may well end up being one of the best champions in the game.
  • AryanNoobAryanNoob Posts: 51
    First was BPCW,Atleast on the bright side he is somewhat good on defense.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    I got SL, SL, CM, CM with my first 4.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Rhino

When there were only 10 heroes in the crystal.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Venompool was my first, then iron fist, Karnak, king Groot and star lord 2x. Vp made me happy as i was a bit newb and i loved the om nom nom and he was My first ❤️. Then i deranked him from 3 to make My hyperion rank 5. Kind of broke My heart