**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Realm and Halls Of Healing

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
We have seen a steady increase of people saying that we aren't getting enough gold. I agree with them. So I wanted to bring back a idea that gold realm and halls of healing can each appear on Sunday of different weeks. So for example on one Sunday you would see halls of healing and on the next Sunday you would see gold realm.

Gold Realm and Halls Of Healing 30 votes

Should we have Both, but on different Sundays?
53%
Zeke_the_XbotCapWW2SupaflyaznCodornasvinniegainzThepuertorican69Batman_26_2019chev327foxtaojay1Av3to_AssumedNameKiwiyaarrrMrmarvel123Scopeotoe987TawliGodavee 16 votes
Should we just have Gold Realm on Sundays?
43%
DL864AnonymousroastedbagelDanicb94UC439CallmelaFleurKamr05Hammerbro_64axelelf_1Danny_ElitehunterOldManVukPgeorge 13 votes
Should we just have Halls of Healing on Sundays?
3%
Stara99 1 vote
Should it just stay the same?
0%

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Should we have Both, but on different Sundays?
    Both but I will settle for just Gold Realm each Sunday.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I feel like HoH is to prep us for a big challenge, but GR would be awesome for keeping our gold stashes high. It doesn’t even have to be as crazy as they were in the past, but if it came at all, like at half the gold, and then maybe with an expert mode that gives normal heroic level gold, that would be great
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    If it's going to be a weekly thing then it'd be Halls of Fortune.

A *true* Gold Realm would be nice, which is much better than the Halls of Fortune we've been getting the last couple times. But a Gold Realm every Sunday would be way too much gold for them to give out each week I'm assuming.