**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stamina help request .. mass stamina help request button

Mody_KatoMody_Kato Posts: 6
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
When u have a big roaster playing un arena will u request help for each champ every time ? How much time it will take to request help for each champ ??

My suggestion is to put a mass stamina help request button .. same as help button in the alliance .. mass means that i can request help for 5 or more champs together .. or if u do a mass request for all champs that will be much easier .. we r already spending time while arenaning .. why should i waste more time to request help ???

Please do this asap

Comments

• Mody_KatoMody_Kato Posts: 6
    Comment guys .. this will benefit all of us
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The whole thing is just an unnecessary lag on the server, they should just come up with something else. Of all the monotony to this game clicking help 100 times might be the worst of them.
    Yea they need to give us some solution for this unnecessary waste of time clicking every single champ to request help

A mass help 5 by 5 will be thier best option to give
    Up
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Just make help requests go in automatically after arena fights.
  • Sugar98Sugar98 Posts: 2
    edited June 2017

edited June 2017
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited June 2017
    They have previously stated this many green plus signs at once will cause the servers to liquify.
    I cannot believe it, because that is the biggest amateur bs ever.

The most newbie developer know, right now is the worst if you want avoid doss the servers, because singles help requests are singles submits, ie, right now Kabam is asking for lag doss attacking their servers.
    One "Help All" button packing all the requests is just One submit for the server.
  • Sugar98Sugar98 Posts: 2
    Hey my friend is here!.. if u can invite him to ally?...