**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this a war cheat? Shall appreciate a fair investigation.

Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
We are a 6 million rating alliance, 30 guys with 2bgs playing in war , got matched against 7.5 million rating alliance with 25 guys. Agreed they are stronger than us. I want to know if the opponent is cheating? They took out our rhino boss r4 5 star duped with 3 mini bosses intact. That is 700% health on boss+ 550% health multiplied by 3 on a rhino who's base health is 30k with sp1, sp2 unblockable of mini bosses intact. And the boss got only 1 kill. Is that even possible? With almost 700k health on boss. Is that possible? Yes the guy who took out boss had blade r4 5 star duped. But still, this is insane. I want to know if this is a cheat that they are using, also want to know how to report the guys so that if they are cheating then necessary actions can be taken. If they are genuine then I would like to show that guy with such insane skill. Hats off. I just want a fair investigation. I have erased the names in pics (whatever possible), just in case if showing names is violation of terms which I'm not sure anyway. Thanks for reading and your comments will be appreciated.

qamjvhiiqqqm.jpg
r8rv2tptp2im.jpg
0xhw0quy4a6y.jpg

Comments

• TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    Are the links from the mini boss 550% heath each ? If so your calculation can be correct ... that would be a 700+550+550+550 = 2350% boost ... but al the health increases are added up not multiplied
    You can’t multiply boosts only add them up ... so I am guessing you might made a different calculation on the 550% it would be more like 300% I guess ... still a 1600% boost ... making it a 500K health boss ...
    R4 blade gives up to 4/5k on a critical damage with danger sense and class advantage ... so you it can be done with good fighting if I am honest ... but it would take some good fighting and if you expect them to be cheating you can make a ticket to support ...
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Treo wrote: »
    You can’t multiply boosts only add them up ... so I am guessing you might made a different calculation on the 550% it would be more like 300% I guess ... still a 1600% boost ... making it a 500K health boss ...
    R4 blade gives up to 4/5k on a critical damage with danger sense and class advantage ... so you it can be done with good fighting if I am honest ... but it would take some good fighting and if you expect them to be cheating you can make a ticket to support ...

Thankyou for your insight into this matter but I'm confused about calculations as you said. 700% of boss node+550 from 1 mini boss+550 from 2nd mini boss+550 from 3rd mini boss right? It's not multiplication. It's addition only. It comes to about 2350 +100% base health making it 2450%. That means 24.5 multiplied by 30k health which is easily North of 700k health. Kindly do correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    It depends more on luck than you think with rhino. Why do I say this? It is because you can either roll an AI who is very aggressive and charges off the start or an AI who plays defensive and tries to back away off the start to get distance to charge. If it is the latter type of AI you can back him into a corner very easily and then it is just bait heavies and specials and go to work. I say this because I easily solo 4/55 rhino bosses when he backs himself up into a corner. His specials are so easy to evade and a 4/55 blade can easily have the dps with danger sense + class bonus active. It is good you actually got 1 kill.
    It depends more on luck than you think with rhino. Why do I say this? It is because you can either roll an AI who is very aggressive and charges off the start or an AI who plays defensive and tries to back away off the start to get distance to charge. If it is the latter type of AI you can back him into a corner very easily and then it is just bait heavies and specials and go to work. I say this because I easily solo 4/55 rhino bosses when he backs himself up into a corner. His specials are so easy to evade and a 4/55 blade can easily have the dps with danger sense + class bonus active. It is good you actually got 1 kill.

Kindly understand it's not about soloing rhino boss alone. He had 3 mini bosses incoming intact. Alone rhino I wouldn't have thought of putting this post. It's when 3 mini bosses are intact. The health and attack rise in insane. Just 1 hit and you can get KO. With such huge health it is very unlikely
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Lol, tries to hide the alliance they were going against- leaves tag freely available.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    With blade it can be done did the attacker have gr and se for the synergy? If so and he used some boosts his attack outdoor be very high and very doable
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Rhino is easy to beat. I wouldn't cast around accusations of cheating in this instance. As mentioned before with Blade, the Holy Trinity synergy and a few boosts, it's entirely possible to beat that Rhino even with linked nodes.

In fact I'm thinking of referring the guy who beat your Rhino boss to our ally, as he appears to be super skilled and hardly looks like a hacker.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    All skill most likely.
    Lol, tries to hide the alliance they were going against- leaves tag freely available.

I did say I'm not sure about it. Criticising is so easy, helping is that much bit difficult. Thanx for your comments though. Appreciate.
    And no sparky GR not available for the opponent. Only blade.
    Could you be so kind to tell what tier you are fighting in and maybe a picture of the link to boss node (or the nodes on mini boss ...) I am asking because I don’t know if the 550% is calculated correctly ...
    But agree with the sentiment above ... rhino is doable ...
  • Hey there @Anurag1606, there are some very skilled players participating in the Contest so, while it may be difficult, it is possible for a player to take out a boss like that while only losing 1 Champion. If you would like, you can send in a report to our Support team to investigate and they will take appropriate action based on what they find.

You can submit a report by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the game's home screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". You can also contact them here.

Also, do keep in mind that calling out other players and Alliances would is not allowed on the forums, as you suspected. If you believe you see any suspicious behavior in the future, our Support team would be the best place to send your evidence. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.