**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Joe Fixit Needs to be fixed

I have Joe and like using him because of the attacks he has. However, his full level attack is quite weak considering he's a version of The Hulk. The damage level of the opponent is virtually non-existent. For the veracity of the attack, I'd expect more damage to be done. The power level of the opponent flashes, but damage is minimal. His first two level attacks cause more damage. Please fix him.

Comments

• TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Fix Fixit!
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Joe **** should be Fixed to become Joe Fixed.
  • Section24Section24 Posts: 13
    joe big ****
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    Joe does deserve some love.

As a side note, who remembers the contamination event and how much cancer the Joe Fixit boss was? I remember this forum freaking out over how insane hard he was hahah.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    I think he can be tweaked some for sure to be made stronger. His bleed damage is quite good if you have max deep wounds. But, if you're fighting a bleed immune champion his damage output is very weak. They could fix that by having him replace bleed on bleed immune targets to poison, or maybe incineration because supposedly he's not just a "dumb brute", he could adjust to who he's fighting.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    DefJ123 wrote: »

As a side note, who remembers the contamination event and how much cancer the Joe Fixit boss was? I remember this forum freaking out over how insane hard he was hahah.

how bad was he? I started playing after that
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

Horrible. Bad enough they actually had to nerf him. He was like 12k pi which back in the day was insane. He had a habit of gamblers fate giving him a crazy regen and without a heal block champ (of which there was very few at the time), you were essentially screwed. First event quest to use local nodes in it.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

Horrible. Bad enough they actually had to nerf him. He was like 12k pi which back in the day was insane. He had a habit of gamblers fate giving him a crazy regen and without a heal block champ (of which there was very few at the time), you were essentially screwed. First event quest to use local nodes in it.

I remember that. It was actually the first event I remember playing in the game. He was so hard to beat during the event that when I pulled him as a 3* I was so excited LOL. That is until I started using him and he wasn't anywhere near as powerful as he was when I faced him in the event. It was the nodes that made him so powerful. He was better unduped as duped he would be unusable with willpower you would just heal the opponent by attacking them.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I wasn't great when Fixit was released, but he used to be amazing. I dropped over 400k for him in the 3* arena, which is hard to get to. Literally, if I woke up in the middle of the night and was thirsty or something, I'd get a drink and run through all my champs in arena. But now I have him as a 4* as well, and he's been nerfed so bad that you can't tell he's a Hulk.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    he's a **** sadly. very bad
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

You resurrected a thread from 2 years ago....
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Solswerd said:

You resurrected a thread from 2 years ago....
    lmAOOO yes