**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best way to use Blade

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
I recently got my Blade to R4, but id like a feedback. I get the bleeding causes power gain, my point is: sp1 makes bleed last longer. But sp2 gives more bleed effects that expires faster. Is it more effective to spam sp1 or sp2?

Best way to use Blade 64 votes

Special 1
29%
GbSarkarTBJ1118humzah217xNigAce_03BUZZdog3000KarinshiIceBobbyCarme1974taojay1AssumedNameDRTOsbdjdkplayer2VaultRayoJixKngSpcJayCeeEmeraldGGWP 19 votes
Special 2
64%
DL864GamerRagamugginGunnerSnizzbarAjavedRaganatorSpity68SaiyanI_ZERO_IAxeCopFirezuffyFeeney234GAM3RGUYMasterTroller42VuDahAnonymous346RCunhaSavio444Baseballguy711AKTEK 41 votes
Special 3
6%
The_GrandmasterKossukoseSpiritOfVengeanceXFA_Rebooted 4 votes

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    it depends on the fight itself and who's against you
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Special 3
    Special 3 with a team of DD, Elektra, and She Hulk (×2)
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Special 1
    use sp1 until you have so much power gain you have to use your sp2 if you have deep wounds maxed. if not then sp2 and also sp2 in shorter fights like aw
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Special 1
    I don't have blade but I think the general strategy is sp1 for long fights to build more power, allowing you to occasionally overflow into 2 bars. For shorter fights use the sp2 because it deals so much instant damage
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Thx for the feedback guys, and yes i got deep wounds maxed
  • MutantWharf8MutantWharf8 Posts: 32
    Sp1 if you don't have deep wounds sp2 if you have deep wounds maxed
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Special 2
    You use sp2. Only time you use sp1 is if you can’t get to sp2. Node, power lock ect.
  • I_ZERO_I wrote: »
    You use sp2. Only time you use sp1 is if you can’t get to sp2. Node, power lock ect.

Even if you just have 1 point in deep wounds?