**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ronan special attack does not stun

In the description of the Ronan, it says that his special has 100% to stun the opponent, but when I fight against ant-man, I cannot stun him with sp1 and sp2. I know ant-man can glance the attack but it is clearly that Ronan's specials are not 100% stun the opponent.

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    ......really? So champs that 100% inflict bleed that doesn't cause Luke Cage to bleed, means it's not 100%?
  • DttpDttp Posts: 20
    Yup. If you can't bleed some champ, that does not count as 100%.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Dttp wrote: »
    In the description of the Ronan, it says that his special has 100% to stun the opponent, but when I fight against ant-man, I cannot stun him with sp1 and sp2. I know ant-man can glance the attack but it is clearly that Ronan's specials are not 100% stun the opponent.

The 100% chance to stun is based on his special attacks making 100% contact, which an awakened Ant Man can counter.

That's like complaining that his specials don't stun a blocking target or an opponent on a stun immune node.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    ...really man you just answered your own question, antman glances the attack so it suffers from 100% reduced accuracy
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Dttp wrote: »
    Yup. If you can't bleed some champ, that does not count as 100%.

I have neither the time nor crayons to explain this to you..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    You actually apply a bleed to a bleed immune champion. But due to being immune, there is no bleed.
    That's why the word "immune" appears
  • Hi there @Dttp, as others have pointed out, this has to do with Ant-Man's signature ability. It gives him a chance to make incoming attacks glance; the higher his signature level, the higher this chance is.

Glancing Hits have a 100% reduction in offensive ability accuracy (along with being unable to be a critical hit and a 50% reduction in damage). This would make it so that effects like Stun could not be activated if the hit glances. Hope this helps with strategizing going forward!
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    It bothers me deeply that kabam took time to respond to this incredibly stupid post but keeps ignoring things that rly matter like the huge amount of lagg and bugs
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @Codornas
    It really bothers me that people post criticisms of the forum moderators without knowing what they actually are supposed to do. Responding to a thread is their job. Forwarding concerns to the game developers is their job. They are doing that.

Your post is the equivalent of yelling at the hospital receptionist because your surgery didn't go as expected. They have nothing to do with the problem, but yet you bundle them all together because they work at the same place.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Codornas wrote: »
    It bothers me deeply that kabam took time to respond to this incredibly stupid post but keeps ignoring things that rly matter like the huge amount of lagg and bugs

They are FORUM MODS, not game Devs. They work the forums. They have nothing to do with the game other than reporting the bugs.
This discussion has been closed.