**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Passive Missions for unused champs

How would it be to let your unused champs get some ressources while you're not actually playing. the ressources wold get better with the level of your champs. Would be a new reason to level up some champs.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I lvl up all my 4* to 3/30 at least for arena. Sounds like an interesting idea.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Always thought having a operation set up similar to how injustice 2 is would be kinda fun would help people gather res with unused champs and add a new flair to the game
    Maybe you could get a load of gold from it. You know how everyome says we lack gold in game and it could take a few hour to wait for instead of doing arena.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    This is still a mobile device game that already eats up considerable resources let’s not compare it to a full out console game.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    This is still a mobile device game that already eats up considerable resources let’s not compare it to a full out console game.

I was talking about the injustice 2 mobile game
  • This would be great.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Maybe you could get a load of gold from it. You know how everyome says we lack gold in game and it could take a few hour to wait for instead of doing arena.

speak for yourself. I always have at least 500k gold

I’m speaking for those who are complaining making posts all the time about a lack of gold. Why not just give them something like this, plus I have over 3mil gold right now.
    500k is nothing if you have a lot of 5 stars...
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365

Lolx what lvl are you at that you are comfortable with your 500k gold?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

500k gold? Man. That's ALOT!
    I'm like lvl 46 so I and I'm about 126k overall rating. So I'm still building my collection.
    xNig wrote: »

500k gold? Man. That's ALOT!

Are you being sarcastic?
  • Moss_the_BossMoss_the_Boss Posts: 37
    So let's hope that kabam see and recommend about this. Maybe if you make everyone know about this Suggestion someday kabam will do it for us. Maybe...
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    The transformers game by kabam has away missions and sounds like what you are thinking. So it’s possible
  • Jajkajans
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I'm like lvl 46 so I and I'm about 126k overall rating. So I'm still building my collection.

No wonder you believe 500k gold is enough
    Give me that amount and it would finish that moment when taking a 5* to rank 3