**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Accidentally donated units support wont help

Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
I accidentally donated a whopping 2500 units when i intended to donate gold.
Kabam support have the power to reverse this mistake.
They have done in the past.
The support page says they can.
I submitted a ticket woth kabam to get told they cant help.
What a joke.
2500 units!!! Alot of hard work....
It can be reversed but they dont want to.... wat a joke..
I am close to quitting over this issue.

Comments

• That’s absolutely ridiculous. They just want you to buy an Odin... seriously Kabam? If this doesn’t get fixed, I think I might quit myself... trash company if they don’t do anything...
  • They should do it.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    keep trying with them..
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    I have emailed support again... awaiting hopefully a better reply
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    In my experience, anything involving the accidental use of units ends only with more frustration. According to kabam support, they cannot return units to an individual accout because they lack the capability to do so. It's a b.s. response, but that's the line they tried feeding me.
  • Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    I accidentally donated a whopping 2500 units when i intended to donate gold.
    Kabam support have the power to reverse this mistake.
    They have done in the past.
    The support page says they can.
    I submitted a ticket woth kabam to get told they cant help.
    What a joke.
    2500 units!!! Alot of hard work....
    It can be reversed but they dont want to.... wat a joke..
    I am close to quitting over this issue.

Maybe next time you'll pay closer attention to what you are doing lol
    also why are you only giving your alliance only 2500 gold? you need to pick up the slack in your alliance dude XD
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    also why are you only giving your alliance only 2500 gold? you need to pick up the slack in your alliance dude XD

If you try to donate more than you have available, it only fills up to what you have. They could have been trying to donate 100k gold but only have the 2500 units, so the text entry only did the 2500.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    they won't help you...trust me...as I had said before...worst support
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sigh, that's almost an ODIN!..... either some substantial CASH value, or lots of hours of arena grinding .... sorry to hear that the company's tech support is reluctant to help.

You are not asking them to refund a crystal purchase or refund upgrades to a champ, you are asking to reverse the donation which is something much more reasonable to be helped out with. Hopefully this kind of unhelpful support is not one of the reason driving players away from this game, and any other games from this company. We would like to support the game & the company, but we would also wish the company can provide players reasonable and helpful supports.
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    They haven't been helpful at all lately in these respects. An alliance member of mine recently had an incident where his brother sold all his champs as a "prank". Mind you, the man spends money on the game regularly. He's no whale by any means but still. He reached out support for help, and even though they have records of his account that can corroborate this incident, then said no and he quit the game. There goes a player for no good reason because support didn't offer to help when they should have.
  • Hi Maat1985,

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue when making your donation. Please see our Knowledge Base for further assistance on this subject. If needed, please follow up with our Support Team with the ticket that you have already created.
This discussion has been closed.