**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Courage vs Glass Cannon

Why do people max glass cannon (+7.2% damage always but -7.2% base health) but not courage (+20% damage when below 50% health with no health reduction)?

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Or you could run both maxed out...I do
  • MæxMæx Posts: 28
    I heard of suicides, but what is that? It would be helpful if someone can tell me how to get them, thanks!
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Mæx wrote: »
    I heard of suicides, but what is that? It would be helpful if someone can tell me how to get them, thanks!

You have to buy them using cores. They are under the attack mastery category.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    For arena glass cannon is superior since you will rarely be below 50% health. For everything else I feel courage is superior. I think people hate on it because it means admitting that you will get to below 50% health.
  • HeywoodHeywood Posts: 49
    I like courage but I tend to want my AW fights to end as quickly as possible, and it's pretty rare I am fighting below 50% health especially now that attack bonus is so important, I would heal up if I was low for more difficult nodes.

For tough quests though - Courage is probably the better setup.