**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Luke Cage or Quake?

Rip1Rip1 Posts: 45 β˜…
Advise:
Should I take 5* unduped Luke cage to rank 3 or 4* Unduped Quake to rank 5? Thanks πŸ™

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I guess it depends on what you need, luke cage is an excellent damage dealer now and is also great against hyperion. Quake on the other hand is amazing for almost all fights if you know how to use her. I think in general 5 stars are the way to go, but if you need someone to deal with difficult content i think quake is more well suited
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cage
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’d swing with Luke Cage. Basically aside from debuff-removers he’s basically a bleed immune hulk
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I agree with taojay. If you're good at using her, Quake is an AW mystic killer. They'll never see a bar of power because they aren't getting hit and you aren't using buffs. That being said, I really don't use my 5/50 Quake very often.

I really don't have much experience with Luke except I generally don't like him against opponents with willpower since his exhaustion essentially gives them free regen. He does seem to be a good damage dealer (which helps overcome the regen), and if played right can eat special attacks. He does have bleed immunity which is a huge help in AQ and AW as well.

To be honest, I'd probably wait unless you need the champs for something specific.
  • Rip1Rip1 Posts: 45 β˜…
    I only have 2 5/5 4* and no 3/5 5 * I have magic and AA 5/5
    Will be 5/5 iceman and Hyperion soon
    No other decent science either 5 or 5* only been playing for 11 months. I appreciate feedback.
    dqdrykvpz5zz.png
    oj6hmttgcscf.png
    p1dnyjk4fpgf.png
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In the long term, luke cage is definitely the better option. I have him at 3/45 and i love using him in aw, his damage is amazing. However, even tho I don't even have a quake, her play style is unlike any other champ and therefore makes her awesome for difficult nodes or champs. If it were between a 5* lc and 5* quake, i would go with her.

• Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314 β˜…
    What taojay said, Quake is a better option in general imo, but 5*s will take you farther into the game.
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72 β˜…
    Luke Cage no question
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 β˜…β˜…
    quake
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Luke cage