**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About Rank Down Tickets

I don't understand why so many people against it.

It is so hard to get the T4CC, and it is so hard to pull a good champ that you can upgrade. For some player with lesser knowledge with this game, it is easily rank up the wrong one. With the continuous of changing in balancing, releasing new superb champs and increasing the star of new release (i.e. 6* champs released), It makes a lot players frustrated and upset with the game.

A tiny tiny offer, rank down tickets, can help to keep those disheartened players cheer up. Helping them move to keep playing. Giving them hopes to follow the game enhancement.

And it could be potential cash cow for Kabam. You can simply sell to players, which is not free. I am sure many players are willing to buy it. Buy it for correcting their wrong decisions......

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Oh.....my.....God! *ahem*
    I'm sorry. You were saying?
    No offense by the way. Just a little joke. It's been discussed ad nauseum though. ;)
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I don't understand why so many people against it.

It is so hard to get the T4CC, and it is so hard to pull a good champ that you can upgrade. For some player with lesser knowledge with this game, it is easily rank up the wrong one. With the continuous of changing in balancing, releasing new superb champs and increasing the star of new release (i.e. 6* champs released), It makes a lot players frustrated and upset with the game.

A tiny tiny offer, rank down tickets, can help to keep those disheartened players cheer up. Helping them move to keep playing. Giving them hopes to follow the game enhancement.

And it could be potential cash cow for Kabam. You can simply sell to players, which is not free. I am sure many players are willing to buy it. Buy it for correcting their wrong decisions......

The last line is the important part of all of that. Ranking up is supposed to be a thought out and planned process, not something that can simply be undone whenever you feel like it. For end game players it would mess up the prestige system, for all players, working your way through hard content is no longer necessary because you won’t need to keep getting more rank up materials etc. We had another set of rank down tickets just under 3 months ago, we don’t need any more and it should never become something you can acquire regularly. Personally I don’t think you should be able to get them at all, it just has too many impacts on too many areas of the game. If you make a mistake in ranking up you stick with it and move on. The only time they would be necessary which is also stated by kabam, is when a major change is made to a champion like in the 12.0 update. And in such cases I believe the tickets should be champion specific.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Well, I can't agree with what you (MegaSkater67) said "we don’t need any more". At least, me and a lot of my friends need that. We are not the "we" you mentioned at least.

Everyone can make mistakes. And a right decision can become wrong, when the game rules changed. We all know we have to move on in life. But this is a game, and there are many other options.

I dunno if you can feel how we frustrated and disappointed when the 6* champs released. We spent plenty of time in upgrading the 4/5* champs, build up our top champs. How much time we spent on grinding, AQ, AW, events to rank them up. And now, a 6* champ starting with 8K simply telling us what we did is completely useless. And there is a chance to make the feeling better.

I saw so many comments in here saying that don't offer RDT anymore. This is killing the last hope of many players. It just like telling us that we spent 2 -3 years to make a super gun, and now there is a way to spend a few weeks to make a cannon.

What is the big deal to offering / selling RTD? Making a lot of players quitting the game?
    If people are willing to quit the game buy not willing to put in the time it takes to make new Resources, I don't know what to say.
    The game is built on getting the means to Rank our Champs. The only reason they were introduced was because there were some really significant changes to how some Champs functioned a year ago. There haven't been changes like that since. Before they existed, people just kept Ranking instead of expecting do-overs. The game is not designed to swap Resources. We've had them once since then, but they're not designed for mainstream consumption. It's best to Rank new Champs. Not keep swapping Resources in order to keep up with the times.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    I am personally only against RDT threads and not RDT itself.
    Many many many threads on this topic (Kabam mods has also clarified that they have no plan on introducing RDT and that it was offered only because of major update to the game in general and not for convenience) and yet again, every week someone just wanna discuss it. People seriously need to get over RDT.
  • AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    imnoone wrote: »
    I am personally only against RDT threads and not RDT itself.
    Many many many threads on this topic (Kabam mods has also clarified that they have no plan on introducing RDT and that it was offered only because of major update to the game in general and not for convenience) and yet again, every week someone just wanna discuss it. People seriously need to get over RDT.

I got your point. Okay, I should shut this topic off.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Well, I can't agree with what you (MegaSkater67) said "we don’t need any more". At least, me and a lot of my friends need that. We are not the "we" you mentioned at least.

Everyone can make mistakes. And a right decision can become wrong, when the game rules changed. We all know we have to move on in life. But this is a game, and there are many other options.

I dunno if you can feel how we frustrated and disappointed when the 6* champs released. We spent plenty of time in upgrading the 4/5* champs, build up our top champs. How much time we spent on grinding, AQ, AW, events to rank them up. And now, a 6* champ starting with 8K simply telling us what we did is completely useless. And there is a chance to make the feeling better.

I saw so many comments in here saying that don't offer RDT anymore. This is killing the last hope of many players. It just like telling us that we spent 2 -3 years to make a super gun, and now there is a way to spend a few weeks to make a cannon.

What is the big deal to offering / selling RTD? Making a lot of players quitting the game?
    @AY_Wonderland the problem I have with what you just said here is that you are linking RDT's with 6* champs. RDT's weren't given when 5*'s were introduced. Why should they be given now that 6*'s are. 99% of the player base can't rank 2 a 6* champ anyway. t5b aren't that available and you need 3 for a 6* R2. 4/5* champs still play a big role in the game. Act 5 can be done with 4* champs and it's been proven over and over again. You can only R5 a 5* champ with 100% Act 5 completion any way.
    Also, we are so far away from having a roster of 6* champs. Unless you belong to a top 10 alliance, you probably only have 1 or 2 6* champs. They aren't taking over the game any time soon. You are way off base saying this is killing the last hope of many players. If they made that many rank up mistakes then they should have to live with that. There are to many outlets to get the correct information.
    So no, RDT's are not needed.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    Every 6 months 1 RDT would be nice though, just one and can be used for any star hero and expires in 1 week.

Interesting idea