**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 5

Cosmos_2002Cosmos_2002 Posts: 137
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Which 4* to rank 5 ( or 5 to r3 )?

Goals are Uncollected, AW.

Current 4* r5 champions are GR, SL and Gwenpool.

Rank 5 24 votes

Red Hulk Duped
20% 5 votes
Luke Cage Duped
0% 0 votes
Quake Unduped
8% 2 votes
Iceman Unduped
54% 13 votes
5* Hawkeye Unduped (to r3 )
16% 4 votes
Wait for a better champion.
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    GR? SL? AW?
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Red hulk in my opinion is a definite no, he takes too long to build up and his only unique thing is incinerate resistance stuff. Same with luke cage, you don't need another heavy hitter/bleed immune based on that team. Iceman is mostly useful for his immunities and ice armor/ plus evasion countering. He is a good option, but I would still go with quake. Think about it, there aren't many fights where you would absolutely need iceman in place of one of your other champs. If you are a skilled quake player, you can enter almost any fight with full confidence that you will win. You don't have to worry about intercepting or evading specials, you don't need to deal with a lot of nodes (such as bane), and you have a solid ability accuracy reducer. Quake is unique, which makes her higher priority imo
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    Iceman or Hawkeye are both good.

Since you have only 3 r5 champs, you need to up more quickly in order to catch up your progress. Therefore I don't suggest you to wait.

I guess you have enough T4CC in science, skills and mutant. You should rank up both Iceman and Hawkeye. Especially Hawkeye, his L1 power drain can help you solve a lot of problems. It is fantastic in boss killing. And he is 5 star champ! 4 star champs have no future in this game......sorry to say
  • Options
    KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    Go with the 5*.. like they said above, 4*s have no future in this game.