**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

War Victor Crystal reward

Isn’t it time for the rewards in this crystal be updated? Seems outdated. More than 50% of the time you get loyalty.

Maybe add t4c frags, rare chance at t2a frags. Etc

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    maybe crystal shards too
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I pray for loyalty than anything else. The crystal needs to be buffed though. Add some AW boosts in there ot even normal attack, health or champion boosts
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Isn’t it time for the rewards in this crystal be updated? Seems outdated. More than 50% of the time you get loyalty.

Maybe add t4c frags, rare chance at t2a frags. Etc

I dont agree with the catalysts. There are already many avenues for that. We need boosts in there
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    This crystal along with the loser crystal needs and update, but it should also work like the aq map crystal, where you get 1-3 crystals for how many bgs you run, that would be pretty sweet. Update the rewards and do this would be a very nice update to war crystals.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    There are many things that need to be buffed that were created when 4*s were a rare commodity, this is high on the list, but a war where 10's of l4 heals are used alliance wide, to hand out rare pulls such as a 3* arena boost is silly. Let the crystal reward get handed out by tier level as well.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm collecting loyalty, and the more the merrier, however, I don't need those class boost (pretty useless). Better if the war crystal has 100% loyalty drop-rate and 0% class-specific boost :D
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This is all true that crystal stinks