**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Daily Quest Drop Rates

Honeslty, I need an answer. What are the drop rates for the daily quests? I have tried 12 times today to rank up my 4* Yondu, and I have yet to get a fully formed catalyst. I remember being able to get a fully formed T3 catalyst on the first run, now I'm on my twelfth run and have not even formed 1.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    I doubt you're going to get drop rates on that. It's just random. Sometimes they drop, sometimes they don't. The higher the Cat, the less they drop.
  • It does really seems like you're going about it all wrong, and should just rely on a good alliance to get your catalyst rewards in other ways, it is more predictable and far less of a grind, and you won't hate the game as much. That said if it's so much better maybe the OP does have a point about higher tier catalyst access. It occurs to me, for example that I have 40+ characters ready to rank up between 3-5 star tiers, and it could take multiple weeks to get the class catalysts to rank up a single one if you only have daily class catalyst quests to go on.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    I doubt you're going to get drop rates on that. It's just random. Sometimes they drop, sometimes they don't. The higher the Cat, the less they drop.

While I do agree with your assertion that drop rates for the daily catalyst quests are not needed, I would point out that there is an argument for them that can be made since to run a quest 12 times in one day would require the purchase of energy refills using units. To me it is similar to how they post drop rates for the arena crystals and loyalty crystals. But to @TheBinturong 's point you can get them all rather easily depending on the alliance you are in and how well you do in individual solo events.