**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• JOPAROJOPARO Posts: 15
    How abount Galacta?>
    galactus daughter
  • ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    please add the following character. I dont kbow his story but he looks awesome. I love your graphics.i8hbzendfkm30.jpg
    sorry I is a mistake
  • devlqspzvrpe.png

This should be added in the game as He is the difficult opponent of Iron man

Hercules, Darkhawk, Fantastic four, Black Tarantula, Black Knight, Odin, Doctor Doom, Silver Sufer
  • Can we get some of the OG players as 5* 6 * champs i like playing with them

Scarlet Witch
    Thor
    Doctor Strange
  • BeethovenBeethoven Posts: 16
    Doctor doom
  • I want BATMAN. I don't care if he's DC lol
  • GreytH8GreytH8 Posts: 11
    PYRO!!! Iceman without pyro, is equivalent to "X" without the "Men". "Star" without the "Lord"! These things just go together... you know?!
    Characters that must be in the MARVEL: CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS P.7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgaB73j4VkI
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Apocalypse, Emma frost already in future fight. Though I don't like this mff. I just love mcoc but mff doing great job with character. Looks like they are bringing x-related character too fast.
  • sofraven19sofraven19 Posts: 6
    I would like to add a Black Catbufh4qmmlnov.jpg
  • Kcu_fmikeKcu_fmike Posts: 13
    Night crawler's family
  • This isn’t necessarily a NEW character wish but some things to the existing haracter that could be made better. First

ELECTRO - my main concern with this champion is why doesn’t he have an electricity/shock Immune. If there would be anyone to be immune to the shock damage, it would be this character. If anything maybe making it whenever he gets shocked, a power or health gain.

THOR (ragnorok) - This champions second special has him drawing swords while vigorously attacking the other champion. Why isn’t there any bleed effects. I feel a small percentage to maybe make the other champion bleed is a small change that could do a lot.

Lastly,

ROGUE - my main concern with this Hampton is why does her life steal work on robots? What life is she stealing when she touches ultron?

That is all, thank you
  • TanzaniteTanzanite Posts: 14
    1) The one and only Emma Grace Frost aka The White Queen:
    650x650_0ebae8f09dfa6b8cff32fa65e156cc9c8c2aa22f61d2c3bfc3f9f9da.jpg

2) Dazzler:
    Dazzler-Marvel.jpg

3) Jubilee:
    Jubilee_post_master-960x540.jpg
  • Taxman666Taxman666 Posts: 103
    Tanzanite. With a point...
    Taxaman
  • J13HBJ13HB Posts: 10
    edited March 2018
    KABAM MIKE ETC...REWARD MY KABAM ACCOUNT [J13HB] w/ 5* GWENPOOL (part1)

b14zed0njbin.png
    Yep. Now u talking ....
    KABAM
    TAXMAN
  • J13HBJ13HB Posts: 10
    edited March 2018

MY LIST ABOVE WOULD BRING MORE SUCCESS & HIGHER REVENUE!!
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Give MoonKnight a costume change. Give him his white suit and mask.
    Characters that must be in the MARVEL: CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS P.8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfHpADXHLIM&t=69s
  • Dutch_VegaDutch_Vega Posts: 3
    4s14lnmam5wj.jpg

Longshot has luck abilities which would play awesome in the game and he used throwing knives which could easily be incorporated.. plus he's agile so he would easily have evade and other buffs that would be awesome..

also

bb8gcbmhib4p.jpg

Shatterstar

dual swords, high combat champ.. shoots vibration shockwaves out his swords.. could be like quake..

these are actually two of my favorite super heroes of all time period.. wish you guys could add them to the game!
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Since I'm here, just for @Wild_Lynx_320, I posted this one back in August:

The Blob

qgs1gyo3a8n4.png

Mutant: Frederick Dukes is the mighty Blob.
    Blob has very high basic health, attack and physical resistance, but due to his incredible laziness and poor attacking skills, he has a very low critical rate.

Signature: Defensive Focus
    Blob learns to focus his abilities to a greater extent: When blocking, Blob has up to an 85% chance to be able to block Unblockable attacks, and his defensive ability accuracy rises by the same amount. Nothing can move The Blob!

Passive:
    Blob has a basic 20% chance to resist the impact effect of a heavy attack (stacks with 'Stand your ground' Mastery). This rises by up to 18% depending how small his opponent is.

Passive: Blob's thickened, rubbery skin reduces the likelihood of a Bleed or Armour Break effect triggering by 40%, and reduces the duration and damage of these effects by 40%. When receiving Physical Critical Hits, he reduces the critical damage by 40%.

When attacked:
    20% chance to Resist Physical 560 for 5 seconds.

When attacking:
    Blob gains +10% Attack on all Dash attacks.
    10% chance for Fury, granting +30% Attack for 5 seconds.

Special attacks:
    S1: 20%* chance​ to be Unblockable
    S2: 33%* chance​ to be Unblockable
    S3: 70% chance to cause Concussion (-60% Ability Accuracy for eight seconds)

* plus 12% if Fury active.

Synergies:
    Colossus - Nemesis (+10% Attack)
    Juggernaut - Unique (Buffs for both champions last +20% longer)
    Wolverine - Enemy (+5% Crit Rating)

Blob isn't complicated to play with, and as well as being a useful villain, would be a kind of fun antidote to the incredibly complicated champions being released recently. Nothing can move The Blob!
    I would also love to see The Blob in the game! I'm not so sure about your suggested abilities, though. You make him too complicated.

It is nice Blob can become Un-Unblockable (?) but that only is useful for a handful of champions. I rather have that he can recoil some of the damage back to the opponent and as you said resist a Heavy Attack.

He should just be Bleed immune and have a permanent increased Physical Resistance.

He should have a good special attack, like Concussion and Stun.
    Man. U aguys Making my head spin...
    These pics n characters got me scrolling back n forth like in playing MCOC sideways. Lol
    TAXMAN
    kABAM. U got some splanin to do....
    In my Ricky Ricardo. I luv Lucy voice... For all u old schoolers.
  • _Epic_2099 wrote: »
    Hello again, Epic is here! Thanks for that comment Taxman! Here's more pics for you guys to enjoy!

1a4qvyabzmc6.png
    Holocaust
    kargh0g4ltao.jpg
    Warlock
    uch0qk60ocwa.jpg
    Genis-vell
    qmt7blfvbd7a.jpg
    Black knight
    b1fdieemuyov.jpg
    Morph
    dzgkbbo1ubsv.jpg
    Iron man (space armor model 45)
    lfercpykv8qt.png
    Armor
    bclzmjpnmpoz.jpg
    Michael van Patrick
    7pxcvfpc2irc.jpg
    Justice
    0qi21e2hfvdb.jpg
    Sunspot
    pv81s84fc4bt.jpg
    Stingray
    q624t3ag6exh.jpg
    Pete wisdom
    jyaw0xnxhb8t.jpg
    Lockheed
    ogop9jy9ulce.jpg
    Jack Monroe
    hshk007n96oh.jpg
    Sunfire
    jsiyyzor70if.jpg
    Cosmic Spider-Man

Another batch of pics! Let me know what you guys think again! B)

Hat would take a year and a half to include all the champs
    Epic. Where u been Hiding these???
    Better yet where u been Hiding???
    So happy to see ur Thumbs working again lol
    Welcome back!

TAXMAN
  • Villains:
    Onslaught
    Zemo
    Omega Red
    Bastion
    Red Skull
    Strife
    Dr. Doom
    Holocaust
    Marrow

Hero's:
    Scarlet Spider (90's outfit)
    Silver Surfer
    Blink (AOA)
    Xorn
    Havok
  • Imran wrote: »
    Apocalypse, Emma frost already in future fight. Though I don't like this mff. I just love mcoc but mff doing great job with character. Looks like they are bringing x-related character too fast.

I agree, but MFF does have more variety, and the characters even look more realistic than in MCOC, but I like both games anyway, just wish some of the characters in MFF could also move to MCOC,
  • NoNamesLeftJrNoNamesLeftJr Posts: 14
    I'd like to request the Headsmen. Ruby Thursday, Nagan, and Chondu. All would be pretty wild and complex characters to add to the game.