**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Specials using power but not working

Twice in the last few days I’ve tried to use my SP2 and it’s used my saved power but nothing has happened. Once in the monthly quest and once in AW.
Both times I’ve then copped a 5 hit combo to my face.
Has anyone else experienced this recently?

Comments

• heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    bump, had this in day 3 of map 5 AQ twice today, luckily i was using DrV so my health is safe.
  • YannisxYannisx Posts: 12
    Me and couple of my allies had it also! You press the power button....no SP...but power bar empties! This was fixed...but came back! Unacceptable! Fix it ASAP!
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    edited March 2018
    OMG I thought it was just me/phone! I flip my s*** every time cause yeah, 5 hit combo to face and sometimes die. Then I have to waste money on revives...how CONVENIENT, Kabam

EDIT: my power never was used, but the button didn't work. Power stayed there, so it could be USER error, but it's only happened a couple times
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    Had similar with Captain America. Hit the Sp2 he did Sp1 and all power gone.
  • JordJord Posts: 13
    edited March 2018
    This hasn't affected me have to say, but don't doubt it.

Not being funny but are there at this point, too many bugs, connection / server issues and general lag for the developers to handle.

This is the first time I've been on this thread and adressed this point. Ill put this here for the people who don't understand the meaning of the word.

5zqs8p8uxaeg.png
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Jord wrote: »
    This hasn't affected me have to say, but don't doubt it.

Not being funny but are there at this point, too many bugs, connection / server issues and general lag for the developers to handle.

Perhaps instead of spamming the forums over all potential bugs you could be gathering evidence in game to help support some of these deeply concerning issues to you. Because mindlessly spamming the forums does not get stuff fixed either and just draws attention away from bigger issues.