**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All or Nothing DAY!!!!

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
Why didn't Kabam tell us it was Arena ALL OR NOTHING DAY?!?!?!?!?!? :smiley:

:neutral: AI seems to have forgotten that SP1 and SP2 exist on their end.... 9 matches in a row now with no SP1 and SP2 activation.... So much FUN!!!!!

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    They tweak it once in a while. For their fun.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Unfortunately, that is every day when you are starting a new Arena run and haven't hit your infinite streak. :/
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Unfortunately, that is every day when you are starting a new Arena run and haven't hit your infinite streak. :/

yup lost my streak at 7 and lost it lol
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Use spidey tech to taunt...
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Even i am facing the same, 2 mins dancing around to bait specials and nothing ....then just procc sp3 and beat you to pulp...specially annoying with power gain champs
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    Ya know, for a second I thought this was another one of those crazed masochistic threads where the user begs Kabam to start a weekly ALL-OR-NOTHING node day in the contest, where every fight is all or nothing.
  • Cats73Cats73 Posts: 314
    Use spidey tech to taunt...
    We can’t always bring sparky into arenas you know ;)
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sorry for my ignorance, I didn't notice this ALL-OR-NOTHING node day. In arena? I grind the T4b arena, I didn't grind for champs during weekdays (already got my 3* bishop last weekend) , but I still grind a little milestone for units and BC and get to minimal ranking rewards. In most cases, when already in infinite streak, I should have killed the AI before he/she even reaches SP3, in some cases I do see them unleash SP1/SP2, maybe I missed something? or maybe the ALL-OR-NOTHING just started few hours ago (the last time I grind was 10 hours ago, busy right now, will only continue in few hours' time)