**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Season 2.

Looking to join a promising AW focused or atleast Gold 3 in AW.My prestige is around 3900 Should be higher in season 2.I'm uncollected and have a fairly decent skill level,playing 5x5 with around 4.5-8k prestige,tier 5-7 war experience aswell.I will only be able to join after the first season.Anyone willing to add me into their alliance private message me with your contact info or post it on this chat.

Comments

• BlaargoBlaargo Posts: 246
    Just a side note your alliance doesnt have to be in gold or even silver at the moment.I would
    not mind in the slighest if you should/will be in gold in the next season.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Add me in game at RA.4R
    Hey your alliance is far too small,I have no interest in joining,sorry but thanks for reaching out.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    You could take a look at mine we are looking to upgrade a member or 2 after season ends currently gold 3 unfortunately just off a losing streak.
    Same in game name as I have here
  • gamerbridegamerbride Posts: 17
    we are a 1.5m alliance in silver 2 bracket, no donations, AQ & AW participation required and line is a must ...check us out, looking to recruit a few members. message me in game or line Id on both is gamerbride
    gamerbride wrote: »
    we are a 1.5m alliance in silver 2 bracket, no donations, AQ & AW participation required and line is a must ...check us out, looking to recruit a few members. message me in game or line Id on both is gamerbride

Lmao
  • VindixVindix Posts: 41
    Blaargo wrote: »

Lmao

Nothing like being rude, hope that gets you far

You made a joke and he laughed that's how it works :D:D
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    edited March 2018
    if only your prestige was a little higher
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Vindix wrote: »

Lmao

No he was just being rude. As he is on most posts. Also looking for an alliance often, so leaders be warned.
  • Add me on LINE and let’s talk Ffnmvigyivygyvk
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Lmao

No he was just being rude. As he is on most posts. Also looking for an alliance often, so leaders be warned.
    If he read my post saying gold AW and all the details he wouldn't commented.
    Also i found an alliance
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Lmao

If he read my post saying gold AW and all the details he wouldn't commented.
    wouldn't have**