**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Danger Room (practice mode)

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
How bout create a practice mode? Like X-men Danger room?

Where you can choose your oponent and even choose any buff to apply him to make it harder. Would be a great way to train for nodes in AW and test new champions.

Since the 3 year Bases program was scratched, maybe kabam will have time to make somethimg like this XD

thoughts?

Comments

• KotogaiiKotogaii Posts: 77
    I think this is a great idea and would really love to see some sort of practice mode in game
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    That's what duels are for....
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No conceivable way for kabam to make profit. Won’t work.
  • dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    Great Idea, I need to train against very strong Cable and Archangel. Please Kabam we need this. Winter Soldier in ROL is boring.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Phenomenal idea! Don’t think it will happen because players improving their AW skills would decrease item use in AW. Would love to be proven wrong.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    No conceivable way for kabam to make profit. Won’t work.

I wouldn't say that. Make it where it cost energy or a stamina for an arena champ.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    It would be amazing if you could pick any champ even not on your roster and duel another champ out of all available to see their abilities. To be honest this would be great for deciding on grinding for champs or not. I think it should only be available for characters that are playable though.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don’t like this idea because then aw would become even more uninteresting than it already is if you can go practice against the champ you expect with all the nodes active on that champ that you are about to fight in aw. It feels like it will dumb down aw. I can see why it’s appealing to get better against certain champs but you can practice against the champs through duels and the nodes through act 5. Every node you will come up against is in act 5
    @Zuko_ILC Kabam releases the abilities of champs and players should decide whether or not they think they will be good. Plus there are content creators videos of all the upcoming games that are released by different youtubers. I don’t think you should try out a character before you decide if it’s worth grinding for or maybe even spending for
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    I remember starting with x23 they made introduction quests which had 3 difficulties, no rewards, with one fight in each just to get acquainted with the new character but that was over soon.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Speedbump wrote: »
    That's what duels are for....

First, u have to search for players who have the hero u wanna fight as profile main char

Second, do u play duels with masochism and caltrops?
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Getting better at node in war for only costs Kabam money. Not sure they will look at this as a wise business choice. I agree it would be awesome to replace duels with some sort of training mode. Would love a stun immune training mode.
    You don’t need a training room for stun immune. Just play without parrying in duels, arenas, and quests. You can even turn off the mastery so you can’t parry