**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which hero deserves rank up?

I'm having trouble deciding. I want to have an all-round strong team (one of every type), but the heroes should be worth it:

wywnujdd35hz.png

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    AA
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Yondu a good 2nd
  • KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    5* quake
    AA
    Yondu
    Mordo
    Elektra
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Elektra or 5* Quake. All around teams need an ability reducer and AA isn't it unduped while she's a boss even without the sig. Mordo is underrated offensively but I would put him behind the other two, Yondu as well.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    5* quake or 4* yondu
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    I would say wolverine , coz we need 1 good regen champ.
  • I Have possibility of Ranking up 4* Hulk(3356) from 4-5 Rank to max out and a 5* Rhino(2917) from 2-3 Rank, Who should i rank up?
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    5* Quake! 5*s are becoming the Necessity to take down 6*s much easier!
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Definitely 5 star quake. @Darklord0010 of those two hulk is the better option, but rhino could be good in aw defense