**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Community's Choice Boss Rush Challenge

Comments

• MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Let's see... Brian is doing the Chinese video and Dave is doing the French.
  • Gizmo411Gizmo411 Posts: 1
    Ridiculously too hard for normal players like me, first node Spidey wiped me out with 5 hits straight away 🙁
  • There's I problem I have with this boss rush challenge.
    There are six champion classes, why is there only five represented?
    Kabam should not become more flexible when creating quests like this.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Nice to see that there is another one of these.
    But you say that this new crystal is a new addition to the rewards, yet you "removed" the old 4-star crystal as a reward. It sounds more like a switch than a new addition.

It's a 1 in 6 chance of getting a good champion. :)

Antman, Venom, and RR are notr good champs. But with the other 3 that actually leaves a 50/50 chance of getting a good champ.

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    So do you mean that you have removed a normal 4 star hero crystal and replaced it with this community choice 4 star crystal? Or is it an additional crystal? Cos I don't think much of the community would like to have that ant man, venom, or raccoon. Mephisto is ok. Only good are ice man and sparky. I don't know what to say. I personally have all these champs so what are the incentives for guys like me? Few signature stones and units? I hope it's an additional crystal. Tx

those opponents you face in boss rush are the ones in the crystal
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Be prepared to see ensnare skill node on every champ to stop blade 🤣

mephisto has tyranny node so blade been blocked haha
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Duped my sparky again.

Thanks
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    waow a 4* crystal so exciting
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    Loved this boss rush the nodes chosen was a good option fight I loved best was immunity power shield antman
  • Mroz22Mroz22 Posts: 3
    Is there an Account Level minimum requirement?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    Instead of Rocket, Venom or Antman, I would have picked...um i dunno... OG Vision, Red Deadpool, Killmonger, Void, Morningstar, Sentinel, something!
    Mroz22 wrote: »
    Is there an Account Level minimum requirement?

lvl 40
  • Hntr984_Hntr984_ Posts: 9
    Unfortunately I haven’t been able to sign in for at least 24 hours now, keep getting the “problems connecting to network, check your connection” message. This Boss thing sure sounds like fun tho, wish I could play. 😢
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You guys do realize that players picked these champs and nodes yet all of you are blaming Kabam for the difficulty lol. I have plenty of rank 4 5* but I’m going to do it with 4* for the extra challenge
  • BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167
    FlareShield Rocket - Defend those 5-star shards!
  • TimETimE Posts: 26
    Can I get a Iceman 🎶🎤
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Kabam, please consult with me next time. True, I'm not a content creator, but you must admit that I am an ill content creator!
  • mangoo10mangoo10 Posts: 1
    Totally unfair lvl40
  • Mroz22Mroz22 Posts: 3
    HEY KABAM, drop it to level 30 and make some $$$$$ off of the item use!
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    BrianGrant wrote: »

LOL, cause there weren't better options to pick that would have given us a thrilling experience.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    it a unfair fight 1st the champion are rank 2 lvl 25 2nd there awaken with god know how many sig lvl on them and 3rd there are the buffed that they on them is just stupid to have like safegusrd on the final champion. so to be fair you should make a 4 and 5 star boss rush so that the lower and middle tier player have a chance.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I don’t get why players think that way. That’s just terrible attitudes from this community
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    BrianGrant wrote: »

Congrats Brian, ur fight was the most fun
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    it a unfair fight 1st the champion are rank 2 lvl 25 2nd there awaken with god know how many sig lvl on them and 3rd there are the buffed that they on them is just stupid to have like safegusrd on the final champion. so to be fair you should make a 4 and 5 star boss rush so that the lower and middle tier player have a chance.

Its not meant to be easy. Its a boss rush. All boss rushes have, are, and will be exactly like this.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited March 2018
    q4ggndxcz4jp.jpg
    @Kabam Miike why the players who made this werent aware they were also choosing champions to be in a crystals? Seems like unethical to me
  • DEMON_SPAWNDEMON_SPAWN Posts: 14
    Oh yeah! I have a chance to get 3 crappy 4* champs. Let me jump right on that.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    It's funny again because the people that have what it takes to complete this challenge don't need the rewards. Lol

I tried starky with my 4* 4/40 unduped Medusa and he evaded and insta attacked. 3 hits and I was done.

I could use the rewards, but can't finish it so oh well...