**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The New Boss Rush: The most unforgiving challenge in history.

Seriously? A challenge where if you don't have R5/65 5 stars you can't do it? Good luck with that Mephisto fight. You'd have a better chance of pulling a 5 star from a premium than completing that fight without OP 5 stars. Oh look! I'm attempting the challenge with 4/40 4 stars! Oh... I'm dead thanks to Mephisto. Who designed these matches? I wasted 6 revives and all of my potions on that Mephisto fight. Did anyone test this match before releasing this? Not everyone has a rank 4 5* Blade. I get it's a "challenge," but this isn't MKX when it comes to challenges. In that game... if you had the skill, you could clear the last challenge tower in a challenge with Elite 3 level 20 silver cards(and of course the card you had to use for the limitations). In this game, I only see popular Youtubers doing these challenges, only for them to be complaining about the rewards. That part along with the bugs and the horrendously difficult ai makes this challenge impossible. If you don't have deep pockets or Rank 4 5 stars... don't do the "challenge." I just saved you all your resources.

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    idk I did the whole thing in about 10 minutes with 5/50 champs.
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    after everyone gotten blade they made sure mephisto wouldnt be easily beaten so they added tyranny node
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    This was actually easy if u having problems with mephisto good luck on the iceman
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    ok for some reason my comment didn't appear. but I don't have blade, or use any r4 5*, and I only had to revive on iceman. just cool down before fighting and practice. don't go in on incineration aura unless youre using iceman or void.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    after everyone gotten blade they made sure mephisto wouldnt be easily beaten so they added tyranny node

I used a hero and still 1 shot him
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’ll use my 4/40 void and send you a video of how easy mephisto is
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    it a unfair fight for everyone other then the very top players
  • Agent_venomAgent_venom Posts: 51
    I used my 3/45 quake, didn’t die at all in this event. Most people think blade is the best counter to Mephisto but quake does it way better without hitting him at all.
  • @Shrimkins Who did you bring to the fight?
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    Can't complain to Kabam about it. The content creators picked the buffs.
  • RivahRivah Posts: 17
    @kabammcoc23 Shrimkins could probably beat it with 3* heroes he's that good, don't worry about him hahaha
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Posts: 51
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Yes, but you'd think Kabam would test it out with other champs(like 4 stars) instead of the top champs as 5 stars maxed out and been like,"maybe this needs knocked down a little," instead of releasing a broken challenge like this. And I don't know if it's just me... but has anyone noticed the unforgiving ai? The ai that is almost arcade difficult?

Its not broken. Not all content is for everyone. I will be doing it and don't have a r5 5*.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Seriously? A challenge where if you don't have R5/65 5 stars you can't do it? Good luck with that Mephisto fight. You'd have a better chance of pulling a 5 star from a premium than completing that fight without OP 5 stars. Oh look! I'm attempting the challenge with 4/40 4 stars! Oh... I'm dead thanks to Mephisto. Who designed these matches? I wasted 6 revives and all of my potions on that Mephisto fight. Did anyone test this match before releasing this? Not everyone has a rank 4 5* Blade. I get it's a "challenge," but this isn't MKX when it comes to challenges. In that game... if you had the skill, you could clear the last challenge tower in a challenge with Elite 3 level 20 silver cards(and of course the card you had to use for the limitations). In this game, I only see popular Youtubers doing these challenges, only for them to be complaining about the rewards. That part along with the bugs and the horrendously difficult ai makes this challenge impossible. If you don't have deep pockets or Rank 4 5 stars... don't do the "challenge." I just saved you all your resources.

lol try upgrading ur roster instead of crying, i beat Mephisto with a 4* 50/50 Quake, this was one of easiest challenges they ever made
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Yes, but you'd think Kabam would test it out with other champs(like 4 stars) instead of the top champs as 5 stars maxed out and been like,"maybe this needs knocked down a little," instead of releasing a broken challenge like this. And I don't know if it's just me... but has anyone noticed the unforgiving ai? The ai that is almost arcade difficult?

Or maybe with 3 stars, not maxed, because not everyone has a 3* maxed dupped Star Lord ?

Seriously, buddy, this is a challenge. It is meant to be challenging, not to be completed without revive and a few rank 4 level 40 4 stars.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    stop crying
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    @Shrimkins Who did you bring to the fight?

u1wwl6ldh237.png
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I brought a gamora, hulk, 4 star starlord, quake, and dorms who did not help at all and got one shot straight away. Still did it though.
  • Please keep conversations about the Boss Rush Challenge in the main discussion thread: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57978/announcing-communitys-choice-boss-rush-challenge
This discussion has been closed.