**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Miniboss and Sentinel Refresh - April 2018 - Discussion Thread [Updated April 13]

Comments

• SaichanderSaichander Posts: 10
    This is only for skilled players for rank 4 5* and what about medium players and low players
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Sentinels do not have 3rd special attacks, just like the ones in the event quest
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    @will-o-wisp That is good but what about the bosses? They can at least hold off until they decide the rewards first then release it all at once instead of making us fight them for the same ones. Wouldn't you agree?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    You left out quake. Also a lot of people already bring bleed immune for map 5 since there are bleed nodes. There’s plenty of other bleed immune champs to bring. What’s wrong with needing different champs for different minis? Starlord just wrecks all the current ones. I like that they are adding some newer champs to the current season. Takes away a little bit of the monotonyof map 5. Sentinel was really easy to fight and has an easy to evade sp1. It’s about time they remove symbioids anyway
  • rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    Are there any changes in rewards or Glory store?
    @Kabam Miike
  • VirtuaNovakVirtuaNovak Posts: 4
    edited March 2018
    Will the Nightcrawler mini-boss be awakened?
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I actually had a similar dream it was raining but I never let it get to me then suddenly to make things harder it starting raining fire drops rapidly. No reward changes in the dream though.
  • Excelsior1316Excelsior1316 Posts: 44
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    I bet sentinels are really going to shake things up.

Hahaha yes!!!! Literally shake!