**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

boss rush challenge: ICEMAN

use medusa, she'll keep ice armor off him. you're welcome.

Comments

• AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    He has safeguard
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    AceDeMoN wrote: »
    He has safeguard

What’s that got to do with anything though lol?
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    He has safeguard

ok? but his ice armor keeps you from parrying him every so often. without it, he's free to be stunned.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    He has safeguard

What’s that got to do with anything though lol?

Other than he can't lose more than 1percent damage at at time
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ghost rider can get rid of the armour with fate seal.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Rogue gets rid of Coldsnap real quick, then just keep sp1 on him to keep regenning yourself and stealing his armor. She's always my go to Ice Man killer
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    You could also use someone with about 20k health so you don't die at the start so you could use boosts on a maxed 4 star as well. The specials are easy to evade but mostly the second is easier once you get used to it.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Basically every champ who can survive the 1st Dot at the start of the fight can beat him, just bait & evade his sp’s 😇
  • BoubacarbarriBoubacarbarri Posts: 1
    BEST GAME I ever played I play this game since I was 2 years old and still have it that was like 4 years from now and now I'm six years old and I still have to escape that is so cool best game ever
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    edited March 2018
    Is that sig level correct? I started the fight with 6k ish health, hoping just to stay away for 12 secs (no parries, no blocked hits, just stay away) then start to do quake style. But I just died, whereas I should've survived with 2k health.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I just used sparky, dodge to build up to 10 poise and then used his L2 since he is not immune to shock and the shock damage goes up with each poise
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    I used my 6 star GG to beat him
  • KyndrannaKyndranna Posts: 38
    Funny nobody said meph.. he never got ice armor ... I got no Cold snap
    Chovner wrote: »
    Rogue gets rid of Coldsnap real quick, then just keep sp1 on him to keep regenning yourself and stealing his armor. She's always my go to Ice Man killer

I also used Rogue. Shortened duration of Coldsnap, and then I stole his Armor, didn't let him get it back for quite some time, and regenerated with her Sp1. Her Sp2 also helped keep his Special Attacks away.

Congrats to the players who have a high-level 4 or 5 star Rogue, Kingpin, AV or Mephisto.

The rest of you, however, just have to die a lot.

oops! Then how much should I heal up? The event was going pretty smoothly till the starbust stun immune venom ate up 2 team revives.
    How far should I heal to surpass than nonsense-snap? Running team of 5/50s (no regen, or shorten duration champ, have medusa, magik, quake, gp & icebro).
    My rogue , gr is in AQ, & dont really wanna back out after giving up 2 team revives.
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    I think Iceman is easy to deal with. I used Starky and walked through him. No boost, no revive. Got a Venom out of it. Hence, it’s just a waste of time overall.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Chovner wrote: »

I also used Rogue. Shortened duration of Coldsnap, and then I stole his Armor, didn't let him get it back for quite some time, and regenerated with her Sp1. Her Sp2 also helped keep his Special Attacks away.

Congrats to the players who have a high-level 4 or 5 star Rogue, Kingpin, AV or Mephisto.

The rest of you, however, just have to die a lot.

I brought my 4* 5/50 red hulk to combat Mephisto. When I got to iceman he was still 90% health and I brought him into the fight with iceman Just to see how bad his coldsnap was, Red hulk survived and I was able to regen up to a ton of health with hisl2. Literally any regen Champ will beat him he’s not that difficult to fight.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Man safe guard on a 30k Iceman is just plain absurd
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Idk mang, I used my 5* rank 4 sparky, that wasn't even a funny, 80 hits and he gone..
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Man safe guard on a 30k Iceman is just plain absurd
    Why? Surely safeguard on higher health champs does less and less. Safeguard is most annoying when you have it on easy modok lab and you’re doing 10 damage per hit. A lot of the time your basic hits won’t do the 1200 damage that is the 1% cap on Iceman.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    i used my rank 5 4* hyhperion with boosts and it was really easy to beat ice man.

duped my 4* ice man from the crystal...meh
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    I think Iceman is easy to deal with. I used Starky and walked through him. No boost, no revive. Got a Venom out of it. Hence, it’s just a waste of time overall.

Well, considering that your Sparky is duped level 82, 4/55 5* with auto-evade and class advantage, I'd say that you have a leg-up over many of us who struggled with it.

Congrats, though.

Not really, other champs can do the job too (AV, Rogue, SL, Mephisto, etc). And if you played carefully, you would have a nearly full team to face Iceman. 100 hits to KO iceman isn’t that hard.