**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level System

Bracket system is.. well easy to gain featured champions, if you have are lucky enough to get 3*/4* heroes to gain a streak going in arenas.
But after 30 days the system places you with players who have been playing the game for more than 2 years, this puts players who are lower levelled at great disadvantage.
I propose an idea to introduce a level system.
Level 5-15 X points for rank rewards
Level 21-35X points for rank rewards
Level 35-50X points for rank rewards
Level 50-60 X points for rank rewards
Yes, this will seem complicated as first, but I think with tweaks and adjustments, there can be an actual possibility of players like me achieving really good rank rewards.

Of course, this is just a suggestion.

Let me know your thoughts...

Comments

• I really agree
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    huh?
  • fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    read again lol
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    imnoone wrote: »
    huh?

Don't worry, I don't get it either.

Not sure what happened with Levels 16-20 also.
    oops, forgot that part lol
    Its meant to be level 5-20 X rewards.

As i said again, just a suggestion. needs lots of tweaking
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    fftusis wrote: »
    read again lol

lol try to explain it better and not exclude some levels.. level 16-20 players are as valuable LOL
    I still don't know what the idea is.
    Having Level system, instead of bracket system for ARENAS
    Oh okay now it makes sense, the "X" being the minimum needed for rank rewards. There is one major issue with that.

Some people are too lazy or might not do Story Mode, which means they are at a low level and would easily win the new featured champs every time
    yes you are right. tweaks/criticisms are appreciated. NOT like KABAM are going to change the system