**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Miniboss and Sentinel Refresh - April 2018 - Discussion Thread [Updated April 13]

Comments

• Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    Not really looking forward to needing to remove suicides for void...

Seems like that's gonna make it "harder" on my pockets.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Bwest289 wrote: »

Um you run suicides for Hyperion? How do you get around the heal block?
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Bwest289 wrote: »

Um you run suicides for Hyperion? How do you get around the heal block?

R5 5* gwen, lots of bleed, Enervate.
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited March 2018
    "What is it ? kabam CEO asks. A revolt ?
    "No sir, it's a revolution, the mods reply.
    Again ?!! Damn, when are they gonna learn ? Fine, give them some better rewards or the'll have my head".

xD

• 187187 Posts: 51
    Don‘t hate the messenger boy. He was neither involved in the planning, nor does he have the slightest chance to take any influence on their execution. He tells us what others had decided. These changes are planned and carried out in other departments, not the „community management“.
    Also to note, not overly opposed to the changes but I do think there should be better rewards. The gold/t1a struggle is real.

Otherwise, make masteries free to change until a proper reward system can be invoked. Otherwise, there really is no reason to play the harder AQ maps. Change is fine but don't make a change that forces players (who use suicides) to spend to otherwise avoid (unavoidable) damage.
  • @Kabam Miike can you confirm if Morningstar in map 5 will have her awakened ability? So we need to bring bleed immune champs into AQ?
  • ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    While yes there are many of the upper map players demanding increased challenge & rewards (i get that), but majority of the player base isn't at that point yet for the increased difficulty.

Here's a novel idea. Why cant we have 2 AQ modes? Have a normal mode with the old fashion syms (w/ new bosses) but also a Hardcore mode that change the syms to sentinels & INCREASED rewards for their extra work & challenge.

This way a lot more of the player base is able to compete at a level that is better for them.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Actually my alliance have t4cs stacked up, due to this bs we gonna start running 53333, no pots from us , just an alliance that will probably lose a few members and a few people will quit, shortsighted kabam at it again
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    The update and change to the maps should have been delayed until the rewards were updated. This is not something to be excited about.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I think this is the best time for you to give us some rankdown tickets and here is the main reason why.

Bwahahaahahahahaha

There it is! Knew it wouldn't take long for the RDT crying.

So because a champion is no longer viable in certain sections of AQ you need to rank them down? After using them and benefiting from them for so long?

I for one am glad I can bench wolvie and bring Medusa. Besides, why can't you use wolvie in other areas of AQ? Sentinels aren't the only opponents...
  • AlphaKratosAlphaKratos Posts: 18
    I still don't get why people spend money on this game when they ignore their player base like a champ. Kabam is acting no less than a TYRANT forcing even their bad updates on players. There is a need to even fix the bugs that the content currently has for over months but all we get is refreshing of contents/new contents without a decent game play costing us money. Ignorant turds.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf can you guys confirm if Morningstar will be awakened and other mini bosses in a AQ map5
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think this is the best time for you to give us some rankdown tickets and here is the main reason why.

Bwahahaahahahahaha

There it is! Knew it wouldn't take long for the RDT crying.

So because a champion is no longer viable in certain sections of AQ you need to rank them down? After using them and benefiting from them for so long?

I for one am glad I can bench wolvie and bring Medusa. Besides, why can't you use wolvie in other areas of AQ? Sentinels aren't the only opponents...

That would be too logical!
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    I also think it's funny that people here are more worried about their precious wolverine not being able to take down sentinels more so than being worried by the fact that the new miniboss can't be touched without a bleed immune champ.

There's gonna be a lot of surprised, pissed off people come day 1 fighting that Morningstar 😂😂😂