Go on kabam keep ignoring those cheaters

Go on kabam keep ignoring cheaters and scare away honest player!
I already submitted a ticket about other LoL 100 cheaters few weeks ago and nothing happened!!! Disappointing really

ns8mkjin423s.jpg
hhl0pfet1kq1.jpg

Comments

• VixiVixi Posts: 1
    I come here to make a same complaint 0kf0k8jabxx6.png
  • Lol how do they even cheat that? I dont know, maybe a level 48,49 summoner can take down LOL 100% but it seems unlikely
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,468 ★★★★★
    Lol how do they even cheat that? I dont know, maybe a level 48,49 summoner can take down LOL 100% but it seems unlikely

Obviously using a Mod. "Allegedly".
  • yup they are definitely modding or using something to hack. I just realized that MCOC team said that they are aware that some players are cheating. I don't know how but they are doing it.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 746 ★★★
    0kf0k8jabxx6.png

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Spice Please do something about these guys.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    Where is the proof they cheated on LOL?

This is like in AW where you go in, fight, then use items. Then some fool goes on the internet to accuse you of cheating because you lost no health or some other non-sense. Obviously, the fake accuser didn't care one bit if you used any items.

I don't do LoL and I never even bothered to look. So I take it that using items is forbidden in LoL or that there is a cap of some sort.

In any case, level isn't an indicator if a player has cheated unless it is to an extreme (like level 1 where he don't have any masteries yet).

We all know that level is an indicator of how often they do quests. It does not say anything about the roster. And a team of 5 4-star 5/50s is roughly 30k rating.

What they need to do is to show that these people don't have the heroes to do it and didn't use any items. So your question is valid.

• OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 1,982 ★★★★
    Cheater ^
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    @VandalSavage
    Before you come here and give an off base generalized defense, do some research. Search google for mcoc "LoL fights", "teams", "champs needed" to get a feel for the insane difficulty, and in turn, what you might need in order to complete LoL 100%!
    cy1vte6bonid.png
    Because there is no way that this guy above could do it without spending thousands of dollars on revives and health.
    Unless they used one of those guys advertising "RoL services, 100% compete in less than a day. Message for prices"
    Those spammer/cheaters are all over Discord and Line app groups advertising.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    xfbk92wcdp4m.png
    Do you guys thinl that this dude cheated?
    Because I do.
    If not, he would have to have used so much cash
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Not necessarily. He's got a bunch of 5/50 champs. With the right power control/block champs it's possible to get it done with 5/50's - just super tough.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yeah but he probably wouldn't have them if he didn't do lol
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 132
    Wow.. level 48-49 done LOL ??
    Doesn't make sense even if you have very high skill with that champion they have.

Definitely Cheat and using mod...

Need Kabam check this seriously to be fair.
  • commando225commando225 Posts: 15
    lefyljtz84tf.png
    See this guy and his rating he has the rol exclusive hero's what do u say about this. He is just level 28 and has only 24k rating.
  • commando225commando225 Posts: 15
    How could he have cleared role by cheating its obvious
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 873 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    The circumstantial evidence point to these guys being hackers, but I doubt anyone here has concrete proof that they are. I remember meeting a guy in a war who had this Ultron, and was clearing hard paths with a 1/1 4* or low level 3*, so I personally believe they are. Kabam when you resume work on Monday, please investigate this.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347
    edited June 2017
    Even infobot has a service to contact people for doing LoL under payment. Disgusting.

I know this post is gonna get closed, but you're so damn right kabam should review their anti-cheat system
  • MrW3Ak___MrW3Ak___ Posts: 43
    @Mags what's your in game name?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 639 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    k0er4a9exxfi.png
    Also, just look at the stats. It doesn't add up to being possible, even with spending a huge amount of money.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    this whole **** is irrelevant. Why are you guys even complaining about some **** like this. if mods were use then okay that affects the account not you. i don't understand why you guys are throwing so much salt at this when this is so irrelevant. stop bugging kabam about this **** and let them focus on fixing the game for us instead.
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    as for having others do LOL for them let them be they just want to make some cash. they might as well make something since they are most likely going to spend it on the game anyways.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719
    They cheat, they have more advantage than us.That's unfair, that's bullsh*t

Even a person who spent 1million dollars in this game with no skill or strong champions can't even complete LOL

It's time to stop this Kabam!What could be next after Lol cheaters?People cheating on master events to be a Legend?
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719
    Thank you for flagging my comment, a rule in the forum is always flag some one who speak the truth that you don't like
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Jayimage wrote: »
    this whole **** is irrelevant. Why are you guys even complaining about some **** like this. if mods were use then okay that affects the account not you. i don't understand why you guys are throwing so much salt at this when this is so irrelevant. stop bugging kabam about this **** and let them focus on fixing the game for us instead.

Cheating is Cheating, Kabam says they deal with cheaters but clearly they are not.
    Jayimage wrote: »
    as for having others do LOL for them let them be they just want to make some cash. they might as well make something since they are most likely going to spend it on the game anyways.

This is also cheating as it is against the ToS
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,347 ★★★
    I personally would just like to know what mod they used! LOL jk
  • Too many variables and far too many ways for the "hack" to be done in a way that Kabam can't find. For example, let's assume they use iTunes:
    - Hack iTunes account and load tons of money
    - Steal activated iTunes gift cards, load them on account
    - Steal activated Visa/Amex gift cards and load them on account

Once account loaded with a **** ton of "cash", go on an Odin buying spree, use the units to fake your way to the top including buying heroes through crystal purchases. Kabam would never know the difference because as long as iTunes sends the money, Kabam has to assume it's a valid transaction.

Oh, and as far as stats being an indication of playing ability, that's pointless. Can you say "two accounts" people? I knew that you could...

/The things you think of as a programmer
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    edited June 2017
    You can either play greatly or pay greatly, why bother accusing them of cheating when you could just as easily accuse them of spending foolishly.

The only fact is you don't know. Now that you know you don't know, end the thread.

The problem is that there's no punishment for falsely accusing people for cheating. It is like that in many games.

In Galaxy of Heroes, we no longer have tournaments even though the game play is identical in every other aspect of the game EXCEPT the scoring. Tourneys were a major source of credits ("gold") but it is also gave out shards for heroes so think MCOC arenas. The players with tens of millions of credits (even over hundreds) had polluted the support system and forums with fake accusations of cheating that it wasn't worth it. If cheating was such a problem then other parts of the game like the daily arenas should had stopped as well but it didn't. The accusers only focused on one aspect of the game in order to stay ahead of the rest of us.

In real life, people do get punished for submitting a false police report. Not in games.

How can I finish LoL? Im interested
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    You can't do LoL with a 4/40 Red Hulk, it's simply not possible no matter how much money you spend.

Somebody who sais "but they might just have spend 1 Mio of $$$", expain to me how a 4/40 Red Huld or similar got around one of the regenerating champs? The maths just doesn't add up, since that champs simply doesn't have the necessary damage output. You can revive as much as you want, though shall not pass.

That aside, those aren't whale accounts of people who pay serious doe to get somewhere in the game. They cheated somehow, plain and simple.
    *Dough* lol
This discussion has been closed.