**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Miniboss and Sentinel Refresh - April 2018 - Discussion Thread [Updated April 13]

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Ok I give up what do you want so you can buff the rewards? A please? Pretty please? Money? Ooh that one defo caught your attention. 😑
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    we need more t4 basics and t1 alphas and way more gold. if u want us to get on board with your buff to your bank account then we should see a buff to our progression by giving us way more resources.
  • ATR6135ATR6135 Posts: 6
    A skill symbioid can suffer debuffs. A skill sentinel is (essentially) debuff immune. Therefore difficulty is increasing. Should we participate before rewards increase?
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    edited March 2018
    you guys just got me back into this game after i was about to quit for good if u want to stick it to your player base again then you will regret that decision. when will u learn that every ploy to get more spending from the players always backfires on you and when you offer us a fair deal thats the only thing that makes your company more money
  • That's cool. I never really like the symbiods but great a change is always good
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Bringing in sentinels is the worst idea.... AQ is hard as it is. But making it so in map 5 we have NIght Crawler mini bosses and also sentinels replacing symbs??? Sentinels are bleed immune and just made to make masteries do nothing... Like making day 5 so much harder.... Come on Kabam think...
  • What a bunch of whiners you got here kabam. I’m actually happy with the new change in AQ. It’s a new challenge. They’ve asked for a change in AQ, now they get it, now they whine.
  • BjcasaBjcasa Posts: 3
    This is baloney, my entire aq team(s) was built around bleed and the current bosses, mid season you basically nerf all bleed and posion Champs (gp, Drv, X23 etc) and add sp3 in the sentinels? At the very least we should get (several) rank down tickets so we can rework our aq teams. Also the huge amount of resources invested in rank 5 deep wounds for aq is worthless, we need to be able to get those resources back to rework masteries. This is blatant and bad Kabam, where are those rank down tickets!
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Everyone tryna back Kabam into a corner and buff rewards 😂

Come off it guys! Let’s at least play it first, all whinging about a sentinel that we have all beat blindfolded in uncollected and it’s gonna be much easier than that.
  • AQ just got a lot more difficult with the same rewards eh? I guess it's time to take a break from the game since you guys are really not caring at all about the player base.
  • Fact is that it gets heavier !!! You put mini bosses on the map which are heavier, their buffs are heavier, the Sentinals are not only in imunacy in advantage but in combat on normla and have many mistakes
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    RanoMano wrote: »
    So much QQ.....

I will just use my Kamala Khan to smash those sents

I'm bringing my luke cage BWAHAHAHAHA for map6
    He's immune to sp3 once per fight
    I'll smash Sentinnel to sp3 and take zero damage

This sounds funny no

But I'm gonna try it
  • 420down420down Posts: 170

You make the game harder and harder every day but still the same rewards. Sentinel are less 5 time harder to beat as a symbiot, and sentinel have sp3. When activate sp3 and he has 4000 attack i'm 200% sure i'm dead with full life hero. So this is how KABAM work's, you die, you have to revive, so you have to buy revive, but no units so you have to buy units with money. KABAM it's happy!!! 😂
    And again players are zero for KABAM, game is changing and we still play but no more pleasure just nerves and frustration. Sorry to tell you guys but this is the true. Everything is made to work perfect for KABAM team and nothing for players. I realise this after the changes in mastery with the willpower and after v12. Every maintenance is made to adjust hero ability, attack and resistance. Thank you kabam team!

A mod has already responded in another thread that the sentinels will not have sp3s.

This is another point of contention for me about the moderation of this site. That thread was responded to by a mod with a clear answer. That’s great. But the thread was also closed by the mod. Why? Now you are going to get 50 more threads asking the same question you’ve already answered. I get joining it into this thread to keep the forum tidy. But closing a thread where you have addressed an issue only causes a reciprocating loop.

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    You guys are like that person someone is close to or relative who always asks for forgivenss then repeats the same mistakes.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    linux wrote: »
    You make the game harder and harder every day but still the same rewards. Sentinel are less 5 time harder to beat as a symbiot, and sentinel have sp3. When activate sp3 and he has 4000 attack i'm 200% sure i'm dead with full life hero. So this is how KABAM work's, you die, you have to revive, so you have to buy revive, but no units so you have to buy units with money. KABAM it's happy!!! 😂
    And again players are zero for KABAM, game is changing and we still play but no more pleasure just nerves and frustration. Sorry to tell you guys but this is the true. Everything is made to work perfect for KABAM team and nothing for players. I realise this after the changes in mastery with the willpower and after v12. Every maintenance is made to adjust hero ability, attack and resistance. Thank you kabam team!

If you read the full thread, you'll find that someone from Kabam claimed sentinels won't have their sp3 active.

OTOH, that seems beside the point to me -- I find them annoying to fight, and lack of sp3 won't change that. For most champs, their specials are unavoidable damage or analysis charges. And once they get full analysis, they're much more annoying to fight. I don't have problems with them in the event quest (except the uncollected bosses, which I still completed without units but with some champs lost) -- but I just don't enjoy fighting them. Maybe that will change, but having to remember your last action and do something else (even if it's not optimal for the situation) each time is ... infuriating).

Their specials are easy to evade with 0 damage. For sp1 after you avoid the initial hit back dash to the edge of the screen. Once the beam is about to hit dashback then forward for the attach. The sp2 you just dashback as the rockets are about to touch each time. You will get the hang of it.

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Why is everyone freaking out over Sentinels? You can avoid their analyze ability by mixing up attacks. L-M-L-M, M-L-M-SP1, L-M-L-SP2, etc. Same goes for defensive actions, mix up your blocks with dashing back and evading attacks. Button mashing is a poor attack strategy.

Only the skill Sentinel is remotely difficult because he nullifies parry/stun.