**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Harder content

So this current aq season you get rid of dorms degen....now your adding a mini boss that’s even harder.....gg. Most alliances have trouble already when he’s on enhanced recovery for war now your adding more health (which means more recovery) for aq

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    AA or any heal blocker. Problem solved.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    imnoone wrote: »
    AA or any heal blocker. Problem solved.

I know right, people who like using a SL are having a whinge.

There are tons of champs to deal with GG himself, Dorm was damage for no reason, so yeah they got rid of that; GG has a little regen... just don’t hit him at specific times even that stops it.

People ask for harder content, that’s now been delivered a little bit... there are 10 of you with 3 champs each, if you can’t take a GG go do map 4 😂
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Gg is an easy champ. I fight him in aw on buffet lots and gp rips right through him.
    Passive evade is bugged. Kabam used to admit this after much complaining by the community. And they claim they are trying to fix it, for like a year and half. But reality is it’s the same as always. So for me it’s unetheical of them to choose a bugged character as a mini like night crawler. He’s not that hard to beat and there are champs that negate his abilities but that’s beside the point.