**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who Should I Bring 4* 4/5?

IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
edited March 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Wondering who of this list to rank up since I don't get t4 basics often. I know I'm not mentioning much about my current team, but I have a maxed 4* blade and 4/40s of GR, IF, Ultron, GP, and Phoenix. 5* 2/5 Gambit as well.

Who Should I Bring 4* 4/5? 59 votes

Archangel (unduped)
16%
JOHNOSA1995SomeoneElseMrbeast6000SpiderCoolsSomadmadshchong2Riggs_97spooderman123Ricemanwvonk 10 votes
Scarlet Witch (duped lvl 54)
74%
ShrimkinsAlfa_PigeonstakbuffajrPrimmer79Vision_41DukeZmanSpeedbumpIrakliUC439Cosmic_Ray13BUZZdog3000Dmack976637GreenstrokePferderSavio444ShaheerFIazSgtAnime1zackb213Seaniboy 44 votes
Dr. Voodoo (unduped)
1%
Sac123_ 1 vote
Hela (unduped)
1%
DOCTORSTRANGEARGHYA 1 vote
Cable (unduped)
1%
SpiritOfVengeance 1 vote
5* Mordo to 2/5 (unduped)
3%
Foxhero007DOKTOROKTOPUS 2 votes

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    I brought both the AA and SW to 3/5 and I'm using both now and wow, AA is so deadly and he's not even awakened. Two parries with two heavies and he's draining like 600 a second
    And now I used SW and she just did a 11k sp2 crit..her attack is def higher while AA just drains life from bleed and poison. Both are awesome, though.
  • Archangel (unduped)
    Just sayin, 4/55 actually.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    GR? IF? GP?
    Well update!

I competed a first fun of Act 4 and with my Crystal I duped my AA so now I have enough to rank up both SW and AA!
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    GR? IF? GP?

Ghost Rider, Iron Fist, GwenPool
  • Scarlet Witch (duped lvl 54)
    It depends scarlet witch or mordo if you are looking for somebody on defense mordo but if you are trying to run through quest scarlet witch also have mystic dispersion
  • Scarlet Witch (duped lvl 54)
    Scarlet Witch's Sig ability is awesome by giving random debuffs/buffs to the opponent and giving buffs like regen(max 3 stacks), fury and etc..
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    GR? IF? GP?

then why didn't you just say that at the beginning
    edited March 2018
    GR? IF? GP?

New to these forums? You better get to know these champ initials, as everyone on here does that. It's quicker to type out
    GR? IF? GP?

New to these forums? You better get to know these champ initials, as everyone on here does that. It's quicker to type out
    I'm not new to the forums, I ask to see if you or anyone else would spell they're names out correctly and quicker yes but lazy.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i love mordo, got him rank 3, very useful li 'll rank him up once i duped him

His attack is so dang low, or is it just me? He was my first 5* (I only have 3)
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

His attack is so dang low, or is it just me? He was my first 5* (I only have 3)

a little bit, but with sp3 is very fine for me, he helps me A LOT in the wakandian warrior event and in the new one for venom, cos the regen, you know

he was my 2nd after hulkbster haha