**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New AQ team

Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
We just started running 53332 in our alliance (I'm leader) and looking for recommendations for bringing up different champs for AQ.

I use x23, wolvie and iceman but now now bleed on these sentinals need to change plan. Angela, Hyperion are 2 I was thinking.

Any list of maybe top 5 or so for map 3 and 5?

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Ezra7676 wrote: »
    We just started running 53332 in our alliance (I'm leader) and looking for recommendations for bringing up different champs for AQ.

I use x23, wolvie and iceman but now now bleed on these sentinals need to change plan. Angela, Hyperion are 2 I was thinking.

Any list of maybe top 5 or so for map 3 and 5?

I'd stick with Hyperion or Angela for the sentinels. You could still use X23 for everyone else. But you will need a good bleed immune champ for the weeks when you face Morningstar.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Ok thanks. I'm thinking about opening that salve ect. In masteries to enhance their regens. Stinks I was getting used to having wolvie be able to handle all the light work.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited March 2018
    I just learnt from @Jakearound that NEbula is a good candidate to deal with Robots.

@Patchie93 and @MikeHock pointed out that Hyperion and MEdusa with poison immunity can have class advantage against tech robot.

However, if Sentineloids (not Sentinel) comes in diff classes (science/mutant/tech/skill/mystic/cosmic), then maybe not so much about class advantage.

Since I don't have Hyperion, Medusa, etc as 5* or 4* high ranking, I may consider ranking up my 5* Nebula so I can minimize damage over bleed/poison path against these Sentineloids. Worse come worse I just bring either 1 of my Ultron, or Vison or Iceman, and learn to fight carefully but takes time to practise and adapt.

WHO CAN ARMOR BREAK & HAS BLEED OR POISON IMMUNITY TO FACE SENTINEL IN BLEED OR POISON PATHS?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/58177/who-can-armor-break-has-bleed-or-poison-immunity-to-face-sentinel-in-bleed-or-poison-paths#latest
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    X23 will still do fine since against none bleed champs she gains cruelty and can still heal up similar to wolverine. Iceman will be awesome against NC/Morningstar since you need a bleed immune for her. Then the 3rs would be map specific or node specific depending on your path
    But since the sentineloids aren't the sentinel means you still have to care of adaptive charges and instead focus on their passive. So class advantage is more important so to prevent them from gaining attack rating well losing yours
    I got a 5* pheonix collecting dust. She be of any use?
    I got a 5* pheonix collecting dust. She be of any use?

High prestige, for sure :)
    but if you can accumulate or stacking her Phoenix Force chargers, she can be awesome. However, I'm not good in micro-managing her till she gather high enough Phoenix Force chargers, I prefer many other easier to use champs over her.
    For now, my 4* phoenix is only for arena usage :D
    Also it's not much but bump Pierce up to 3/3 maybe?
    Same here with Pheonix. I haven't even 2/35 her yet. She gets that big regen when shes awakened right?
    Same here with Pheonix. I haven't even 2/35 her yet. She gets that big regen when shes awakened right?

Regen some health - yes
    Big regen - hmmm ... not so sure if I would consider that a big regen

For my 4* dupped Phoenix of sig lv 22, she only has "regaining 603.7" health per charge. I think Wolvy, GR, X23, KG, etc maybe more dependable in terms of regen.
    Oh ok. I thought I saw a video of her going from 1% to well over 50% somehow but maybe I'm wrong.
    Oh ok. I thought I saw a video of her going from 1% to well over 50% somehow but maybe I'm wrong.

Was prolly a noded up defender or in a quest